What do we want? High Elves!

And you know…hurts our feelings. :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

I had 7 system messages saying the thread was considered “Spam” by community members. Few hours later the thread shut down lol.

1 Like

Doesn’t make us on the pro side look any better, either. Our overall rep around here isn’t exactly great, but we can at least try to change that

Meh, they don’t need ammo. They just attack and ridicule and poop on anything that’s said in affirmation of Quel’dorei. I used to be reasonable and try to reason and take the high road, but not anymore. They drug me down to their level so here I am. I’ll treat them the way they treat me and until blizzard tells me to stop I’ll continue.

I think they will be more apt to give Void elves and Blood elves High elf customizations before adding a whole new elf culture to the playable game. However if they allow Horde to get the vampire elves they might allow alliance to get High elves for symmetry.

3 Likes

This is my biggest hope with what ARs are released. High Elves paired with the San’layn. Id be very, very happy.

5 Likes

That’s a possibility. I’m thinking that if blizzard does dissolve the faction walls that they’ll put in the traditional Quel’dorei customization options and you’ll be able to play Quel’dorei on the alliance that way.

Take it from me, if you drop the us vs them mentality a lot of the anti crowd are pretty fun people. The kind I’d gladly have a drink with

1 Like

You do you. I’m done reaching out only to get my hand slapped back at me.

You “chose” To sink to someone elses level, Ain’t noone put a gun to your ahead and said act like an ashole.

2 Likes

Who are you?

There’s an anti-High Elf discord?!

It just takes a bit to break through that wall, is all. Most anti’s know me, and won’t jump to treat me as just another Helfer

Yeah, it’s called ‘High elves? More like bye elves’.

2 Likes

T-that’s just…

Fine, take my like.

Verheinen.

I may respect and understand them, but still, they are in practice trying to prevent Blizzard to include something i would like to have in the game. Not the kind of people i feel obliged to be friendly with.

1 Like

You’re right, and I’m fine with it. Treat people the way they treat you.

Seriously?

Wow. That’s hardcore.

No, its: Treat people the way you want to be treated.

1 Like