What do we have to do to get a bot banned?

What do you mean by fair? If you mean paying real money for other people to play the game for you, then ok. But if you feel the need to pay people to play for you then why do you even play the game in the first place? If farming gold is such a hassle to you then maybe you shouldn’t play.

Farming gold should be fun for you. If it isn’t then you’re playing the wrong game.

1 Like

Farming gold is fun when I can compete with real people. I cannot compete with a bot. Even another alliance player I can compete with by tagging all the NPCs, they will eventually leave. A bot will not.

I always love this claim. You, yourself, would have to do this in order to make this claim.

1 Like

No I wouldn’t, I would just have to see that he never logs off. What is yalls deal really? You all must buy gold I guess cause you seem dead set on defending this bot.

3 Likes

Depends on the bot. If they’re the opposite faction just kill them. If they’re same faction you can sometimes find ways to break them.

For example, I was trying to farm elemental water the other day. This guy was there, no guild. Seemed to be a bot. I figured out if I tagged a mob while his fireball was mid air he would stop attacking it since it was tagged. But the mob would keep attacking him because he had aggro. So I just kept doing that and letting the mob kill him.

2 Likes

I know your mad and venting but in case you’re serious I wouldn’t recommend buying gold. Back in Vanilla, when I was still a sweet summer child, before I understood online security or gaming ethics I bought gold for my first epic mount. I had my account hack three times over the years and finally was permabanned by Blizzard for economy exploitation. This when my account wasn’t even activated. It’s just not worth it.

1 Like

Yes, you would.

Which means you, yourself, “never log off”, either.

Just because you see Bob is still online, before you log off and turn back on your game, doesn’t mean Bob never logged off.

No, I think too many are to scream “bot”, when they don’t have the facts.

3 Likes

You don’t though.

I don’t and I’m not defending anyone. You or the bot.

The entire economy doesn’t revolve around this one particular spot.

1 Like

Dude, I know what I’m talking about. He’s definitely a bot. 100% repeats the EXACT same actions over and over and over again literally 24/7.

Catalogue more evidence to speed up Blizzard’s process.

I’ve given them all the evidence they should need. The trash company should just come LOOK for like 2 minutes and it will be blatantly obvious.

2 Likes

OK. Now farm gold through other means.

1 Like

Why would I spend twice the time to make the gold? I’m just gonna buy it man. It’s on Blizzard. If they don’t wanna enforce their own rules then screw it, can’t beat em so join em.

I never denied your claim. I’m simply stating, you, yourself, would have to be “literally 24/7” in order to claim it.

Judging by your posts, I have no doubt you’re following this character and analyzing its every move.

1 Like

If the only way for you to play is to cheat, that’s on you. Get good.

It’s definitely on Blizzard.

It definitely helps and is a better option than buying gold. You can be part of the problem or be part of the solution.

Not all players cheat, nor blame blizzard for doing so. Get good.

There are other ways to farm gold. Faster too.

1 Like

RIIIGHT. For the amount of money we’re paying this company they should be messaging me back within the day. Instead they wait a month, once the damage is already done, and do a big banwave. Then make a big post for publicity.

Then a week later all the bots are back, it’s honestly the biggest joke.

2 Likes

That’s a fine argument. Where you are misled is believing that your only option is to buy gold.

The only FAIR option sir. I would have to spend countless hours learning a maraudon boosting run to make anywhere near the kind of gold I make and that is FAR more tedious, plus I lose a TON of time learning it. I just don’t have that kind of time or the patience for long hours of that kind of gameplay. I put my setup together the way it is FOR A REASON.

Now PLEASE take your uninformed opinion, about what is best for someone whome you just met today, somewhere else.

1 Like