What do people think of centaur in DF?

There’s no “could have.” You did. You had a chance to admit it and you decided to do damage control like a passive aggressive corporate account.

You disgust me. You’re not worth my anger.

I knew it XD
While its a different cult I should not be surprised. Holy hell are they still talking about that?! lol
That and…pretty much everything involved was disproved by I think at the time over 20 people. Thats honestly sad, I legit have not thought about any of that in months, our server made memes and jokes out of it. In anycase the same goes now as it did back then, every accusation is a confession. Sorry for assuming you were part of that crew.
(unless you are)

I admitted I could have taken it out of context but you want to remain pissy over it

That’s on you on at this point

Tell all of your little discord friends whatever you want. But don’t tell me. I’m not interested in hearing from you.

I don’t even use discord or twitter :rofl:

I think you got me confused for someone else at this juncture

Or your routine is so generic that you’re mentally interchangeable to me.

Whatever dude.

Remain pissy I guess.

Remain a lying coward.

And what do you think I’m lying about? :rofl:

This is comedic gold right now. Lets hear it

I told you to talk to your friends, Shasani. That means “not me.”

What do you think I’m lying about ruthus?

Come on. You should be able to name something

While I bump heads with Shasani and others a lot here, I don’t think she is part of the people you are talking about.

1 Like

I know we sometimes disagree on things, but you’re a good bean. But this whole…whatever…well whatever it is with Ruthus is just

It’s weird

1 Like

Whatever she is or isn’t a part of, she sure isn’t unique.

I mean, I get be being angry at Doness and his drama. That’s kind of his thing, but taking it out on me is weird.

Especially since I said it’s possible I took his complaints out of context.

But whatever man. I’m not going to get dragged into whatever his problem is

1 Like

It’s weird you can’t just admit you were wrong, and you think “well I could be wrong” is enough.

You told me I was complaining about “disabled people existing.” You told me I’d done that twice.

I said quote my complaint.

Not take back what you said.

Not admit you “could be” wrong.

Quote me.

Instead you do this, because you’re a lying coward.

1 Like

I LITERALLY JUST DID

And your literally being angry about it dude

Unhinged. I apologized for getting involved in YOUR drama.

1 Like

She’s still lying, now to try to turn us on each other.

Omg dude. Now you’re just delusional