What day will you call in sick to work

I never take vacation days.

I always feel like the day after it’s like I haven’t even taken one. So I just let my PTO days pile up and I have about a month reserved of PTO just for sick calls while the rest rolls over and gets cashed out to me at the end of the year.

1 Like

I once let my pto build up to 240 hours since it rolls over every year

Found a new job, the pto gets cashed out

That sweet big paycheck was really nice

2 Likes

At my job they give you the option to cash out vacation too. It’s a pretty big paycheck

can’t call out sick this time of year because they will force me to take a week off unpaid because of the dreaded coof

As an old school wow player, playing late at night is the best. Not everyone can do that though, only the hardcore can.

1 Like

If you’re taking time off for the thing, might as well full throttle it.

1 Like

When i am actually sick.

Zero

I have so few work days comming up I’m gonna be mad as heck if i get sick for any of them

The American Dream- go to work sick, infect your co-workers. Otherwise you won’t have a job to go back to

5 Likes

What work? Did I miss something?

Well i mean. I dont really mind if the servers are down all day monday. I have plenty of time to sleep and deal with rl before setting up to grind those 10 levels.

I’d be surprised if they were down all day, it’s usually one or two on a realm like A-52 if anything, but my realms have been smooth, so I’m not too worried.

1 Like

Before I retired I would take 10 days of vacation for a new expansion. But I wouldn’t start it the first day ever.
If I were you I wouldn’t call in sick mon through thurs.
The first few days, server crashes, bugs, latency, and all kinds of normal new expansion stuff as you mentioned.
If I were you, I would call in sick on Friday, and give yourself a 3 day weeknd.
Finally I can enjoy the new expansion without worrying about work ever again.

1 Like

I’ll probably just use some PTO. I only use sick time for hangovers.

That’s a really stupid and arrogant statement.

Par the course for the average WoW GD poster

I have around 900 hours of sick leave and would never use them for WOW

I don’t need to, I took the week off :sunglasses:

I work from home and could probably play at the same time. But why would I want to deal with crashes, restarts, lag and queues? Game will be there in a few days.

Which one is you?

https://media.tenor.com/OXiCH_Jq6BUAAAAd/ski.gif

^This or

https://media.tenor.com/4Bd_5U3IAhYAAAAd/flip-flipping.gif

this?