What day will you call in sick to work

We’re in a no vacation period at my work so I’m thinking Monday I might but then again the servers might have problems and Tuesday they might have problems too. I’m thinking the best day to call in sick is Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

5 Likes

i’m not calling in sick at all. its just a game, it will still be there when i get home

45 Likes

I’d say all of you should call in sick for monday-wednesday. That way when you can’t play on your time off, you can run to the forums to complain hard.

I mean, you’ll do it anyways, but losing vacation time/etc is funnier to me.

2 Likes

None, imagine interrupting your actual job/career to play a video game…

10 Likes

I make my own schedule so i don’t need to do that.

1 Like

But what happens if there is a thunderstorm which causes a power outage :scream:

1 Like

Unless you work evenings (assuming US) then calling off Monday would be silly.

That said, if it is a no-time off period at work, I would assume that means you are in a busy season and it is kind of a dick move to call off when you are not actually sick.

4 Likes

actually we have been having issues with our internet at home lately, so that is a concern lol. i’m in ohio though, no chance of a thunderstorm in late november/december

I just took annual leave. Saving sick leave for when I’m sick.

2 Likes

I work 12 hour shifts and this coming weekend is my 4 day weekend. I don’t go back to work til Thursday! Working IT from home is awesome.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Can you tether your phone for internet? Verizon here in AZ is great for that.

I work on a 4-on, 4-off rotation. I lucked out and Dragonflight launches the same day my 4-off starts. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Interrupting? What do you do for work?

I’m retired. Loving life. I still have stuff to do and I’m not spending all day in front of a computer.

My PTO is saved for my moving day and my closing day, whenever that finally happens, and for a few days post Christmas for skiing.

I’m not spending it on WoW.

3 Likes

Which means it will be playable when it ends.

Ppl need to git gud.

You call in sick on friday - one day the drink and be hungover, one day to do errands/household chores and one day to fully rest and live the full degen life all day.

This, also no actual reason to hit 70 first or second day since 2 weeks before any content starts

4 Likes

I do not envy you! I hope you have a fun and new chapter.

touching everything you own and moving it always has me like :woozy_face:

1 Like