What day will you call in sick to work

That’s why you have sick time too

I’ll call of for whatever reason I see fit and there’s nothing my boss can do about it.

And what happens when you actually get sick but you used your sick pay?

Sure use pto but now you have less days for an actual vacation

Just don’t get sick

If I want to call off I’m calling off

If it’s a samsung phone and usb tethering then you may need to install the samsung tethering driver for it. Wifi tethering should work as long as your computer supports that wifi standard.

nah they’re both iphones. its worked before so i dont know why it’s not working anymore

I have 6 days off to enjoy dragonflight

1 Like

Im no psychologist but it always seems that the vindictive ones feel powerless in their own lives.

I’m just not going in. If I did I’d just wind up logging in there. Everyone knows I’m a weird gaming geek so nobody expects me there for a few days when something like this happens.

1 Like

I wont be calling in any day for a video game.
I have this odd habit of calling in sick only when I am actually sick.

3 Likes

Dec. 12-13 is the best day to call in. That’s when the fun stuff in DF starts.

1 Like

I was thinking of retail/fast food people but yeah that works too

The only time I ever called in sick was when I had covid earlier this year. Everyone knew I’d be out for a week. Other than that, I request time off. As long as I put it in early enough and doesn’t clash with anyone else’s, then I get those days off. Maybe you should’ve requested days off in advance.

Modern WoW doesn’t really benefit from extended or heavy playtime unless you’re dabbling in alts.

One can achieve the overwhelming majority of goals playing casually.

1 Like

Sure but having time to really crank out the leveling process uninterrupted is always nice

Wednesday is the safe bet. Monday it’ll be out when the day is almost over anyway, and tuesday is a wildcard.

2 Likes

Already have that time off, so no need.

I got lucky. I get out of work 30 minutes before launch, well… delayed launch, and then I’m off until the 2nd.

1 Like

what does that even mean?

It drops 3 PST on Monday but we all know it’ll be delayed until some point later in the day.

Which has never happened in the history of the game.