What class will your high elf be?

As mine has been for some time, she’ll be a rogue.

1 Like

[quote=“Greatbrae-dalaran, post:119, topic:1084324, full:true”]

this is incorrect, void elves had been biologically changed and became almost entirely void elves.[/quote]

This is true as well, since all Void Elves were biologically changed to varying degrees due to their exposure to Void energy, however it is their politics / beliefs that drove them to choose void energy instead of Fel energy to replace the energy from the Sunwell, whiched caused their founder to be exiled from Silvermoon by Rommath.

2 Likes

Considering the different categories of elves we see in the Rift, I wonder if Void elves would be welcome to enter the Silver Covenant.

Does anything in game speak to the relationship between the High Elves already in the Alliance and the Void elves?

1 Like

That would be so cool with the glowing blue bow- if Blizzard would let us use the particle effects on bows.

2 Likes

Nothing, though given the SCs dislike of the blood elves it’s likely the SC is not fond of void elves.

2 Likes

Maybe they could be grammar teachers.

2 Likes

I love that, and especially that bow! And the Hippogrph from the tournament even has lavender eyes that kinda match the Void esthetic too!

Is this a trick question?

For lore accuracy they should allow blood elves and void elves to change their race name to “high elf” but it has a 90% chance of forcing them to be a death knight since 90% of all high elves are dead.

2 Likes

If they’re Half-High Elf, then that means… they’re Half Elves!

See, Great, we already have Half Elves :hugs:

1 Like

Pffft. High elves shmy elves. High gnomes is where it’s at!

High Gnomes? That’s like saying Light-infused Void Elves :joy:

Pointed long ears and fluorescent blue/green eye option for Gnomes.

Don’t make me throw this beach ball in yo face! :volleyball:

1 Like

Opens Void Rift

Back to your face!

Giggles

2 Likes

fires discombobulator ray thus reversing the polarity of your portal sending the ball back to yo face!

4 Likes

swallows the ball to fill the void

3 Likes

Okay this made me laugh LOL

2 Likes

Sorry my brain is fried thanks to this new baby. Running off of very little sleep. :sleepy:

1 Like

My condolences. And congratulations!

3 Likes