What class will your high elf be?

Yup :smiley:

I’d roll a HE hunter. But never liked mail transmog, some good stuff but plate/cloth is superior sadly. A lot more choices. Priest is a classic and mages probably running 2nd

Supposedly there are high elf warlocks but kinda weird and high elf necromancers even according to wowpedia

I actually found most of Legion Mail stuff from World Drops and Quest have been good mogs for mail classes.

2 Likes

Oh nice. I should look at the legion stuff. Maybe newer mail is better now

1 Like

Not mad, annoyed sure, but not because you got high elf customizations.

I am made they and you by extention they diluted the void impact on void elves.

2 Likes

Mine’s been a demon hunter for a while

Looks like mail transmog from a brief look is much better these days than the past. Used to look overall pretty bad lol

Two of us will faction change their Blood Elves (Hunter and Mage). Another one hasn’t decided yet if they start a new character or change their Mage as well. And the last one has just a Paladin. They will make a new Warrior.

2 Likes

lol those downvotes. Someone’s upset.

My High Elf is staying a mage. I just spent timewalking tokens to buy the Silver Covenant tabard in anticipation.

1 Like

This is what Ill be going with

Transmogged items
Armor: Legion Verdictive Gladiators Pursuit
Weapon: Thori’dal, the Stars’ Fury Bow
Tabard: Silver Covenant Tabard
Cloak: Permafrost cloak
Head Piece: Metallic Headband of Simm’onz
Mount: Quel’dorei Steed OR Silver Covenant Hippogryph
Pet: Silver Covenant Shimmering Wyrmling

8 Likes

This picture looks really engaging. I think I will join my family on the RP servers again, I want to see how many people are using these High Elves customizations.

6 Likes

So you choose to ignore every person pointing out to you that is not what he said.

1 Like

Technically this is correct, they are half demons.

She did not undergone any transformation and this is false information you are spreading.

1 Like

“The Void Elves were a case where we didn’t want the Allied Races to be something you were always familiar with before. We wanted to introduce new ideas, and new opportunities,” Danuser says. With Alleria Windrunner’s story being an internal success on Argus, the team saw it as the opportunity for a new twist on elves. There’s just one question: If they come from a small group of Silvermoon Exiles, how are they an Allied Race? Where do the numbers come from?

“They start out as a small group,” Danuser continues. “But it’s natural as other elves have found out about them — elves who are interested in new sources of magic, power, or opportunities — would see if they could undergo a similar process. They’re not … recruiting , necessarily, but they’re open to those who show a similar interest.”

Source: https://www.polygon.com/2019/1/21/18188397/wow-world-of-warcraft-allied-races-story-nightborne-void-elves-steve-danuser-interview

I do so love it Greatbrae how you choose to twist words arounds to suit your narrative. Please, do make sure you have something to back up your arguments next time.

5 Likes

So Void Elves are Half-High Elf, so they’re High Elves.

6 Likes

A Warlock, in honor of the Summoner Nolric.

1 Like

He’ll continue to be a Monk, because the concept of the Void and Martial Arts have existed long before Void Elves. In order to properly achieve martial mastery, the only way is to embrace true nothingness.

“In the void is virtue, and no evil. Wisdom has existence, principle has existence, the Way has existence, spirit is nothingness.”

Achieve Sunyata and past the trivial notions of the senses and ego.

A high elf trying to achieve true enlightenment in the martial arts via the Void is a fun concept for RP.

3 Likes

Appears to me your the one twisting them troll.

No, they are full on void, they are no longer whom they used to be.

I don’t see no one doing a Blood-Void Level test for you to be making statements like that br0.

Show me the lab results or yield.

5 Likes

Y’all are so weird lmfao

Just let people have fun, y’all are really trying to gatekeep virtual elves

15 Likes

I’ve always been extremely skeptical about actual, playable quel’dorei ever being a possibility…but seeing how everything the devs are doing lately is pretty much “let’s just give them everything”…who knows.

In answer to the question, I’d make a hunter.

1 Like