What class will your high elf be?

Mine will likely either be priest or mage. Though leaning toward mage, because find them more fun. Both have good cosmetics too.

34 Likes

You definitely won’t be being Paladins. :rofl:

68 Likes

Ranger ofc.

Everyone else isn’t high elfing correctly.

12 Likes

Nobody on the alliance would have a high elf class.

There is only void elves as our thalassians

53 Likes

by High Elf, you mean Void Elf right?

76 Likes

Every single update void elves received since their introduction has been to downplay their voidy nature and make them resemble the blood elves.

I’m pretty ok with considering the race to be high elves in everything but name. They just use the void as a power source because those traitors in Silvermoon are hoarding the Sunwell.

10 Likes

I think you can been both a high elf and void elf

10 Likes

You don’t know any thalassian lore do you? Lol.

The sunwell is used by all thallasians except void elves (as the light in it would presumably harm the playable ones.)

24 Likes

I disagree, void elves fundamentally changed to something different. Lorewise they are all blue except alleria whom took upon a more controlled and voluntary process, one could even say she is not a void elf proper.

12 Likes

Oh yeah, I’ve already got a Void Elf Paladin!

You’re argument is denied!

9 Likes

Yeah, you tell the Highvale Elves, Felblood Elves and Illidari to use the Sunwell.

7 Likes

So, Void Elf can’t be mages or hunters?

Hmmm…

I disagree.

3 Likes

I mean I won’t argue with darkspear trolls who customize themselves as a sandfury trolls, I think it’s just ridiculous at this point to try to keep telling people they aren’t high elves, like do you really care if they call themselves high elves? that’s all it really is at this point.

this character is actually a fat stormwind human but it says kul tiran next to his name. who cares?

35 Likes

Sorry, that’s clearly a glorified warrior. Nice try Ms. Dots.

5 Likes

You want to be this, but you can’t be this. You can put our hair colors on your tentacular styles, you can put our skin over your void flesh, but you can’t be paladins. Oh ho ho!

14 Likes

There is no playable race called High Elf.

33 Likes

And you know what, who cares about Paladins. I rather play a real class than a bubble bath.

3 Likes

None. I don’t care for void elves.

12 Likes

Says the warlock. That definitely checks out.

5 Likes

One can be both high and a void elf

7 Likes