What class will your high elf be?

I think you may have missed the point I think he was saying you can be a void elf and still be elevated lol.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh man, that’s hilarious coming from someone who spreads editted screenshots to get people angry at your enemies.

5 Likes

Void Elves are High Elves with void energy coursing through their veins.

Blood Elves are High Elves that initially followed Kael’thas in leaving the Alliance and its racist BS after 90% of their people were decimated by a former Alliance champion.

They’re literally all High Elves.

2 Likes

While I am a staunch they’re-void-elves-want-real-high-elves person, I love that you used you imagination to spin the whole thing and make it work for you.

:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: for you!

1 Like

He harassed me on discord, so it’s not unreasonable for me to ask him to stop talking to me.

And all I’ve done is talk about my experiences with the discord, usually when people are acting like people on the high elf side of things are innocent victims when that’s not at all the case.

And never have I said the entire high elf discord is bad. Just that when I was there, some pretty serious stuff was not moderated at all, and that put me off of the server.

And none of what I’ve said makes me deserving of harassment, and it’s appalling that you think so.

You’re already playing a high elf priest, they changed their name but blood and void elves are still high elves.

1 Like

Okay. This I understand to an extent. Thx for the clarification.

I’d appreciate it if you’d stop defaming me or getting your discord buddies to defame me.

2 Likes

THis I can support . Ears are fine and if you want to go with the white or black hair more power to you .

1 Like

High Priest is the only acceptable answer to this question XD…

Some people just can’t seem to walk away from something, even if it would look better for them to do so.

2 Likes

good bait i rate 8/8

Probably paladin; he’ll defect to the Horde, naturally.

I would have appreciated it if you hadn’t harassed me in the first place, but there it is.

Trying to silence me while still talking to me after I’ve asked you to leave me alone is not a good look by the way.

And I wouldn’t have needed to bring it up again if you had respected that I previously said I’d rather not talk to you anymore.

5 Likes

If you’re going to ask me not to talk to you, then don’t spread false claims about me afterwards. Also get your discord buddies to stop. If you’re so injured maybe your friends shouldn’t be having so much fun with it. At this point I’ve dealt with far creepier comments from them.

4 Likes

but you’re only high elf by appearance. You’re a blood elf that defied your brethren and were exiled.

2 Likes

It’s not really destroyed. The High Elf request was always justified and it got granted. What should have been from the beginning was a playable High Elf race with a Void-storyline and then pushing the Void options. Either splitting or changing the Silver Covenant.

These are very good changes for a minority player faction.

3 Likes

keep lying to yourself saratroll.

Remove the part of your sentence that says “wrong”

Cause I’m not wrong with anything atm.

You mean on what you think he said, which wasn’t a confirmation.

which was pointed out to you 1000 times.

this is incorrect, void elves had been biologically changed and became almost entirely void elves.

Elevator elves? Sounds like fun.

They are much more then “have void energy in there veins” dear, but keep pretending.

2 Likes

Well they do say narcotic abuse resembles mental illness.

I’m gonna make a Ginger Elf.