What class will your high elf be?

You should’ve known better. :man_shrugging:

Chances are the Void Elves will receive HE and VE customizations.

I think Blizzard understood out what the alliance players wanted.

3 Likes

the option to be an easter egg is there already. i expect more tentacles. more ways of emphasizing the void and the shadow. more true distinctiveness for them

1 Like

A bit of both sides would be great, too! I’m more than happy to have Blizzard give us new Helven hairstyles and then just focus the rest of their resources on Void stuff

2 Likes

We can remove them :wink:

2 Likes

I was so glad they gave us that option.

3 Likes

I remember when ppl were expecting “More tentacles” and “Corruption” then we got the announcement of hair colors and a few days after that the Tentacle Toggle. :blush:

Can’t wait to see what we see next. Here’s to hoping a few new hair styles and a change/customization to Entropic Embrace!

5 Likes

It was ingenious of them to give us the option to remove tentacles, now they can create as many hairstyles as they want and graft disgusting tentacles to them cause people who want the non-void aesthetic can just turn them off, void AND high elf customization :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This has all felt so wasted, so many interesting ways to expand on a race with strong ties to the void, and so far they’re just running away from it. Such a shame.

2 Likes

QFT. They are also the reason why we have received the customisations too, because there tantrums have kept our threads active as well.

2 Likes

On the EU forum we could interact with CM Linxy.

Many people have spam the Tentacle Toggle request.

luckily he was there to pass this request on to the people who decide.:heart:

2 Likes

I saw something earlier the CMs over on the EU forums are STILL requesting feedback we want to see. Even commenting on some fan made hair styles for the Void Elves! Here’s to hoping that’s a good sign for more cool customization :blush: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

They already had plenty of options to explore the void with different races that were actually and already a part of it, they did not need to bastardize the high elf request for their pseudo exploration of the void theme, and it backfired hilariously on them, to this day there is no lore or story expansion or exploration of the void elves who were birthed for the sole purpose of attempting to satisfy the high elf request.

I’m elated that they finally came to their senses, it’s a shame they couldn’t have given us a true high elf AR about it.

You’re the last person to pretend to be upset about void elf customization, as you use it solely as a avenue to spite the high elf request, as you always have.

5 Likes

They started with the nightborne requests, now they are listening to the void elf requests.:+1:

1 Like

I’m not against more Void options but the fact we really haven’t seen any now (and if we don’t in the future says a lot imo.) When it comes to stuff like “More corruption” they might not see it as worthwhile to add knowing the High Elf aesthetics are more popular and worthwhile.

Like i won’t be surprised if going forward anytime the Elves show up, most of them use the High Elf aesthetics and are presented as being moreso High Elves than Void Elves.

2 Likes

My Mage is still a Void Elf.

I have four remaining as void elves.

One is going to be high elf… Made her to show it was easy enough to make a high elf before all of this, ended up liking her, still not sure which hair color for her though…

3 Likes

Fact of the matter is Blizzard understands how unpopular unattractive options are for their races.

There’s a reason the most popular race on the horde is the blood elf, they are aesthetically pleasing.

Grafting tentacles and eyeballs onto the blood elf rig is not as popular as people think it is, that’s why true and popular void options are less monstrous and more glow-y and spacey.

5 Likes

Eldritch features would be a cool thing to add to void elves. Just because you aren’t into it and more into the high elf aesthetic doesn’t mean other people don’t want it.

3 Likes

I would have accepted the Void Elves instead of the High Elves if they were like Alleria.

Fortunately, they have fixed their mistake.

2 Likes