What class will your high elf be?

I do wonder why they added the receding hairline to the male void elves. Does the void make them lose their hair?

We will receive even more hairstyles because we have not yet received our new customizations.:v:

4 Likes

We know why they added them, they thought Ren’dorei would be accepted as a fix for Alliance High elves, boy were they wrong.

2 Likes

Weren’t they the most popular allied race though?

It will be even more so in patch 9.1.5.

shhhh, you’ll mess up their narrative if you point out those inconvenient facts

1 Like

It feels like they gave us crappy hairlines out of spite, to me. You’re going to give a race known for their conventional beauty awful hairlines and greasy hair… just because? And then they didn’t even give us all the be faces at the start

I made two of them, leveled them then shelved them, waiting for what is coming now. I know quite of few people that did the same thing.

Also feel like some of it was out of spite.

Is that why the hair looks all wavy and flat? Is it supposed to look greasy?

I leveled a couple void elves with my boyfriend, as he really loves dwarves so I can’t convince him to play Horde. But again, lore is such a huge thing to me and that I just couldn’t play them without wanting to just play my belf again. Might have an easier time now, don’t know yet.

Paladin maybe…

I wonder though, if the faction barriers ever get torn down, how many people will just switch to blood elf lol

1 Like

They’re supposed to look unappealing as possible - or at least that’s what I take away from how ugly the males hairstyles are

I personally couldn’t grow an attachment to the Ren’dorei never knew nothing about them until they showed out of the blue, no pun intended!

1 Like

Aww cute, you think we’re dumb enough to believe skeleton and race lore are the same thing in popularity.

So cute, typical gaslighting Tarrok, no wonder you’ve lost 3 times :heart:

6 Likes

Honestly, I can’t wait for Blizzard to give us new, clean-looking hairstyles so we can finally stop interacting with the Antis. They’re easily some of the most toxic people on the forums

5 Likes

it was supposed to stop when you got the skin tones

Meh, it looks like it wont stop. With any luck Blizzard just caves and give high elves next expansion.

Kinda feel like this thread is quite far from what it started as. Lol

1 Like

I can understand the difficulty gaining an attachment to the void elves, especially considering how Blizzard wrote them in as ex-blood elves, when they could have easily just had them be High elves instead - especially if they were just going to add High elf scholars in the rift anyway.

I kinda grew attached to the idea of my character being a High elf from Allerian Stronghold who returned home after the Sunwell was restored. I like the idea of the two groups reunifying together after so many years.

1 Like