What class will your high elf be?

Oh look the high elders wants to rename the race now.

How predictable, you guys won’t stop to void elves is deleted.

4 Likes

Bruh I have a strong feeling that if you void bombed the sunwell the world would freaking explode :rofl::rofl: Sundering 2.0

Maybe blizz could use that as a plot device to give us 5 new continents on Azeroth

3 Likes

:smiling_imp:

Just according to the Master’s plan…

Hey Greatbae, good news, we’re going to be playing as High Elves. You excited, I am.

9 Likes

Sara!!! LOL

2 Likes

You’re wrong and right at the same time tbh. Void Elves are made up of defect blood elves (horde high elves), high elves that remained alliance, and blood elves that were present during the void ritual (Umbric’s squad.)

If you go to TR they’re training more Void Elves beyond those who were transformed from the void ritual.

That honestly is also the only justification for having “void infused” and “uncorrupted” customizations for Void Elves. Some of them were present for the ritual, and others are just dabbling in the void & getting started.

5 Likes

This was confirmed by Danuser, btw

2 Likes

Am I not allowed to post in threads?

Well roleplayers kinda care abouth these things.

Being a Belf/Velf/Helf has a lot of lore implications in how you will percieve the story of your character. Of course if you don’t give a fk about it then it won’t matter but for many people it’s crucial, specially for such an immersive and full of lore MMORPG like WoW

2 Likes

They are still connected to the sunwell. Withdrawal from it just didn’t affect them as badly as it did others, because they weren’t relying on the arcane as much.

They aren’t disconnected from the sunwell though.

I believe that’s from the rpg though, so whether that’s Canon or not is debatable.

1 Like

not gonna maka hi elfs THERE BAD , bc there ALANS i do not do ALANS is dum !

1 Like

love your commitment with your toon

You care about how other ppl rp their characters? Not sure you get what I’m saying :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Ugh. Deleting. Just tired of these threads.

6 Likes

We can’t celebrate this behavior!

A good majority alliance players act like so much like Otaku. Is why.

Well when they add high elves let us know which you choose.

2 Likes

im still a void elf and will always be a void elf :slight_smile: but i am very happy to use the black hair and purple eyes

7 Likes

I cannot think of anything that would make me swap to a bleach-blond Void Elf. Maybe paladin but I love Lightforged already. If Night Elves get to be paladins, forget being Lightforged. I’ll go with the night.

1 Like

Because leinadh, it wouldn’t be convenient for them. And they would rather hope you don’t go back and check on the comments they made at the time. :wink:

"Na na na na na, the only high elves you got is blood and void elfs. Get rekt scrubs! their the same. :rofl: "

Blizzard gives high elf options to void elves.

"Wait, that’s illegal. :grimacing: "

/sarcasm

6 Likes