What class will your high elf be?

Bro Void Elves are literally high elves, I don’t understand why people can’t make this distinction. Blood Elves are high elves too.

It’s like having darkspear/amani/zandalari trolls. They’re all still Trolls.

6 Likes

Anyway to the OP I’m going to make a high elf ranger(hunter) and arcanist(mage). Possibly a knight(warrior). I’ve been working towards my Quel’dorei Steed, hope to be exalted with the Silver Covenant soon :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Honestly I wish they’d rename Void Elves to “Allerian Elves” or something, idk about that name specifically but just something to show it’s a political/identity change similar to how the Blood Elves renamed themselves.

Well, to be fair though Cered, the Void Elves only established themselves as the Ren’dorei for Political Identity as well.

But if we’re going to be having the best of both worlds with both Blood Elves and Void Elves, I think there should be an option for both to pick as “High Elves”.

3 Likes

Holy priest , Mage , Ranger , Warrior, Rogue ,DK and MW Monk .
My warlock will stay void elf … I have shadow priest void elf too :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

But you are giving your opinion in every thread about them.
Oh dear .

8 Likes

Hunter for sure! I even traveled to the blood elf starting zone to nab me a red lynx for good measure.

5 Likes

Omg lol back in wrath I ran my blood elf hunter to azuremyst isle at like level 13 or something to tame a ravager.

I was the dopest belf in the 10-19 battleground bracket.

5 Likes

Its been that way for 16 years already with the Blood Elves…

Its why these neurotic threads keep popping up.

4 Likes

Oh that is such a good idea for my ranger, will also use a Golden Eagle as my pet

2 Likes

Exiled Elves? XD

1 Like

LMAOOO I could get behind that.

1 Like

I mean, that’s their common background story xD

“Facebook Jail Elves”

Funny too cuz the alliance High Elves back around TBC era were actually exiled too for opposing fel magic because Lor’themar didn’t want to rule a divided people.

Silvermoon exiles everyone hella rude.

5 Likes

Maybe don’t condescend.

3 Likes

Well, Ion did called the Void Elves an “Elite Crack Squad”

Yeahhh, Silvermoon is just a dictatorship.

But don’t you worry…

We’ll liberate our brethren from the tyranny of the Light, we’ll Void bomb the Sunwell and force mass convert them to the superior Thalassian race.

:octopus:

2 Likes

FOR THE QUEL’DOREI! FOR THE REN’DOREI! FOR THE ALLIANCE :smiley:

Oh, I can’t wait to get closer for my High Elf <3

4 Likes

Gave you one, with a source of a lore charecter, I don’t have time to give you all the lore, look it up on yourself, allot of lore info on the sunwell there, just take in the parts with source links though.

Reread my reply.

He states what the sunwell did to all blood elves and high elves, leader or not it is fact.

Incorrect, read the responses above I made about void elves being void beings now.

Maybe read the lore.