What class will your high elf be?

Felblood is extinct, illidary are no longer pure elves, although it hadn’t been stated their connection is severed, and highvale elves are connected to the sunwell like any other blood/high elf, as it connects to them across space and time.

3 Likes

No they cannot, they either choose to be corrupted (void elf) or keep their integrity (high elf) one cannot be both.

8 Likes

Void Elves are High Elves are Blood Elves.

This is what we’ve been told for ages.

All of sudden they’re no longer the same.

:roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Hahahahaha…

Highvale Elves completely went cold turkey, ending there addiction to Arcane. They are not connected to the Sunwell, not do they rely on it.

2 Likes

You can say they went cold turkey all you want, but they are connected. Like it or not, it’s the lore.

1 Like

Void Elves & Blood Elves are both High Elves. Literal fact, the only diff now is political alignment.

18 Likes

Void elves is oranges at this point to blood elf apples.

Corrupted vs not corrupted bruh. Major difference.

2 Likes

Ok Mr it is the lore, source of it.

1 Like

Remember in BfA, Anti’s telling us we have high elves, they’re just purple, but now, they’re telling us that Void Elves are no longer High Elves, ever since we recieved our High Elven customisations.

9 Likes

That’s a very rigid use of the word “corrupted.” By that logic, Blood Elves are corrupted by the light .

They are the same people and race, they just draw their power from different sources and have opposing loyalties.

3 Likes

Forreal. Like imagine if people tried to argue that Mag’har Orcs and Orgrimmar (Fel) Orcs were a different race :dizzy_face:.

3 Likes

At work right now so I can’t get the full qoute, but from wowpedia;

Almost immediately after the Sunwell’s restoration, the addiction pangs of both the blood elves and their high elven kin were considerably relieved, although according to [Lor’themar Theron]
https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Lor%27themar_Theron

Blood elves is not corrupted by the light.

No they are not, void elves literally became a deferrent being entirely, almost fully a void being if not is one.

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone said you have high elves, they just said void elves were the compromise to high elves. Which is true, void elves are a compromise since you can’t have actual high elves.

At this point though, with the customization you’ve got so far for void elf, might as well have had a high elf. Personally, I think the image of a void elf is destroyed at this point. It was iffy with the natural skin tones, but now its natural hair colors. They’ve destroyed what makes a Void Elf, and it’s sad seeing that. Maybe wouldn’t have been so bad if they activated their “purple form” whenever they went into combat, like how Worgens can be humans outside but turn to Worgen when they enter combat.

11 Likes

Oh yay another delusional person posting about “being a high elf”

7 Likes

Stop zug zugging irl WE NEED ANSWERS

Shadow priest lmao

1 Like

Indeed.

Why some people seem to have a difficult time understanding it?

Who knows.

Reread my sentence…

1 Like

They should add High Elf as a playable race.

A Horde playable race.

Can you IMAGINE the forums? :joy:

6 Likes

He is the currently racial leader of the Blood Elves, not the leader of the Highvale Elves. And him, himself, is also a Blood Elf.

Yeah, remember:

“We must put this misery behind us. We must enter a new chapter! And so I say to you that, as of this day, we are no longer high elves! In honor of the blood that was shed throughout this kingdom, in honor of the sacrifices of our brothers and sisters, our parents, and our children, in honor of Anasterian… as of this day we will take the name of our royal lineage! As of this day, we are sin’dorei! For Quel’Thalas!”

— Kael’thas Sunstrider proclaims the rise of the blood elves

3 Likes