What class will your high elf be?

Yes, and what does that have to do about the Silver Covenant being a neutral faction in the Kirin’tor?
The Horde can also get the Sunreaver tabard.
It means absolutely nothing.

Let me repeat.

Aethas Sunreaver showing an obvious interest in aiding Theramore against Garrosh - the Horde, still had to get permission from the Kirin’tor leading council to send someone to aid in Theramore’s defenses.

That players can get the tabards means nothing.

It stands to a complete contraction to your post. Only Alliance-characters can wear it which also means they are not neutral but Alliance-leaning. You know where this leads to.

4 Likes

Never will see, no use to try to change minds just show the proof.

It is a stupid argument is what it is.
I said that the Sunreavers and the Silver Covenant are sub-branches of the the Kirin’tor and thus are neutral but does support either faction but only in neutral operation.

I can not believe the WoW playerbase can be so absolutely dense… but then again, they do still play WoW in earnest.

It’s actually the other way around. You were not savvy enough and are just upset now that the stretch finally caught up to you.

3 Likes

Being “alliance-leaning” does not mean they’re alliance, that’s his point. If a war breaks out between the Horde and Alliance, the Silver Covenant will not intervene unless Dalaran decides to get involved.

Which is why in BFA, we never saw any Silver Covenant units fighting the horde, even when the Alliance were recruiting farmers to fill their ranks.

What about MoP then?
Yes, we are continuing this game now with you.

What about the NPCs then just before the Saurfang VS Sylvanas cinematic?

2 Likes

I believe I was quite thorough in my explanation.
People just refuse to understand the basic principle of what I wrote.

Yup.

Oh, you mean that short period of time when Jaina took the leadership and declared the Kirin’tor Alliance?

That is a moot point, because during that the Kirin’tor was Alliance.

When Jaina announced the Kirin Tor as Alliance? Are you keeping up? Dalaran has once again been declared a neutral state. If the events in MOP imply they’re on the Alliance, why didn’t they help in BFA?

What NPCs? there were none

I’m waiting.

You really don’t know what I’m referring to, can it be? Have you not played the storyline? And to give you a hint what you might not know: There is a bit more to it which requires the exalted reputation for a story cinematic which concludes a small unnecessary detail here as well.

Can you guess what I’m referring to?
I give you a small hint: It begins with “O” (not 0)

For your, the same question above.

I’m not going to be smug here and tell you straight in your face that you should actually check it out again.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Silver_Covenant#Battle_for_Azeroth
2 Likes

I’m gonna be smug and point out that there were no npcs, the “ballista” was unmanned.

I asked for proof of these npcs.

Bring it on, prove me wrong.

Even IF there were High Elves other than Vereesa.

What exactly do we see. Horde and Alliance banners in the crowd walking up to Orgrimmar. For all intents and purposes, this very thing was a neutral operation as Sylvanas was judged way too dangerous to leave in charge.

These are the NPCs. You never asked for actual characters.
I rest my case here.

Dalrond, I’m waiting for the posting and will go back playing again with my relatives.

So am I.
Thus far you are wrong, and I am right.

And I suppose both you and I are happy with that.

NPC stands for “Non playable characters” which, there was none of.

You had no case to begin with, since it started off with a lie.

Show me these Silver Covenant NPCs.

You will never change their minds, Luckily we don’t have to, the Devs are coming around and we are getting looks of High Elves and we will be able to RP & play them in character in the game, so no worries.

1 Like

That is not what we are discussing.

No one here is arguing that you can’t RP High elves, we’re simply telling you the Silver Covenant is a neutral organization, and you keep derailing with “but look at my character that looks like a high elf!” like it has any impact on the topic, or conversation at hand.

You haven’t been right ever since the tabard discussion. Checkmate from the very beginning by a small detail you have overseen: They are Alliance.

I will check this out for myself again when I have the time. Either through video or pictures and then we talk.

4 Likes