What class will your high elf be?

Worgen are cursed.

It’s a druid form, sourced by life magic.

It’s also a curse that differentiates from typical druidic magic.

“Cenarius says the worgen curse is beyond druidism.”

Irrelevant, it’s life magic, typical or not, and a druid form

“Cenarius says the worgen curse is beyond druidism.”

No it isn’t.

I feel like Worgen is a druid form in the same way that a cat that falls into a pizza oven is a pizza.

And what is it beyond to?

Elaborate or I disregard

Beyond as in, does not work in the same way, which is gone over pretty closely in the novel Wolfheart.

Unlike a druid form, the worgen curse persists through death,(`https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Worgen_curse#cite_note-:9-14) and worgen druids return to worgen form when slain.

Wrong on that front too.

So its still sourced from elune and the scythe of elune, and not explicitly stated to involve any other form of magic

Except for Cenarius quite literally saying it’s not like druid magic in the Wolfheart novel.

neither is drust magic and yet they are still druids. I guess I should ask you, is a kul’tiran druid still human?

From the given information (in this thread) the reasonable interpretation of the word “beyond” in that quote is “outside the scope of practice or understanding”

Yeah, that’s what I mean by it isn’t explicitly stated. It could be interpreted as you’ve mentioned: “outside the scope of practice or understanding”

Can Kul’tiran druids return to their base form when they’re done?

Is a kul’tiran druid still human? What are they when they go into their ‘moonkin’ form?

That is not what Otaku means or even near the defination. All it means is an intense love of games or animie. In Japan, it is considered a mental illness because there they literally can not tell real life from game life.

Can Kul’tiran druids change to their base form when they’re done?

They can revert to and from yeah, so what are they when they’re in their moonkin form? Or their ‘stag’ form??

It doesn’t matter what they are when they’re changing forms, what matters is how it effects their base form. Demon hunters don’t need to use magic to shapeshift to become something different, their base self is biologically mutated.

Who decided this? You?

What is a druid when they are in their animal form. They biologically aren’t their humanoid form that’s for sure.