What class will your high elf be?

Not many High Elves involved in those battles.

I know not the exact number of Gnomes, Goblins, Kul Tirans, Ogres, Pandaren, Quel’Dorei, Humans or whichever race you pick from were present on each battle.

There are however battles between two opposite sides. Some include High Elves. Some include Blood elves. Some include both, some neither.

I’ll probably make a high elf druid.

1. Numbers have never matter much in lore. 2) the high elves have probably had more times it directly fought the Horde then certain Alliance races(like gnomes and worgens). 3) The high elves have had a part in every expansion of Warcraft except WoD.

Walk like a duck and quack like a duck doesn’t always make you a duck.

Yeah, about that.

We still keep the racial ties. NOw whether the source races like us or not is not a concern.

So says the writers
YOu see they are the reason why blood elf DH’s got dragged into crap story in the first place.

It is a BE dh’s blood elf ties that got them dragged into BFA. It made One undead elf and a putz living high elf now blood elf a recognized leader. WHom we follow(ed). Now by lore lor’themar should mean 2 things to us. Jack and crap. Not the case as per the writers.

NE DH’s same thing. Tyrande ain’t crap to us. Yet here we are going yes maam! I personally like revengeneance Tyrande. She jsut needed guidance. We can show here the way. Trust in lord illidan’s plan, sister. this was the guidance she lacked.

Mine will be a Gnome.

:cookie:

Indeed.

But being a duck does make you a duck. And we’ve had ducks since TBC.

Also, quack

Transforms the ball into 12 adorable kittens that purr and rub against your legs

1 Like

I won’t lie that High Elf Mage as part of the Kirin tor is good because the Kirin Tor lore is amazing. Human/Helf mage lore is pretty sweet and maybe the most represented in the Alliance (I wished the Belf Magisters got as much lore as them).

That is, though
 if I didn’t have a Nelf Mage roleplayed as a Highborne (Way cooler) and I were llooking to make a mage. So Void Elf for me.

So going full on Goth I take it . Sounds cool and I can see that fitting the Void aesthetic

I already have High Elves. One is a warlock, and another is a hunter. I rolled the warlock back in BC, and the hunter in WotLK.

the lab results is the intro void elf sequence, pay attention to the story there.

It’s not gatekeeping when the “aesthitic” harms your fun and fantasy.

They sought out void energy after qualthalas no longer needed to use fel as a powersource bruh.

The void introduction quest takes place almost right after the nightborne one.

It’s possible, but other then alleria/vareesa the other high elves may give the void elves that enters the SC a stink eye.

heh beat me to it.

You really ought to make a troll alt, because ya know, troll jokes is better on troll toons.

My mans really just 1v6’d us. Nerf pallys

We don’t have them until they have that name. Until then they are blood elf’s and void elf’s painted to appear to be something they are not.

Mmmkay. Guess we don’t have playable Forsaken either in that case.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

still mage, hunter and paladin

I don’t see anything wrong with not being able to be a lolidin. Now go bubble hearth home like a good elf should.

It’s 2021 and my mans still don’t understand that High Elf is a race & Blood/Void Elf is a political identity.

4 Likes

Hey you know it’s not like I haven’t done exactly that. More than once.

1 Like