What class is best with Rdruid/aug

Poor guy just happened to be the receptible of all aug frustrations despite not even playing it. :dracthyr_crylaugh: Legit just “hey guys my buddy wants to play a spec, what should i play with him” and he gets throttled for no reason.

4 Likes

well, I mean…

Go on.

He’s clearly hangin out with the WRONG CROWDS! Having friends that are into the devil’s dragon? It’s a gateway spec that leads to ruined lives.

1 Like

No, they have.

I’d rather lose 100 / 100 times against a good destro that is at least abiding to the one healer rule as opposed to the 12 minute damp fest Aug players RP’ing as Prot Paladins that RP’d as 2nd healers to exploit the 1 healer rule.

Augmentations might be the dumbest thing they’ve ever implemented in the games history.

Instantly makes arena easier.

Instantly makes every M+ group 3 key levels better.

They break every aspect of the game because WoW was never designed to support a spec like augmentation. They have been introduced in to a game that doesn’t know how to host them properly so naturally they’re game breaking

1 Like

Well said. I would say they need to remove the support aspect completely and just rework them as a complete range tank of some sort. Idk but whatever it is right now definitely ain’t working.

It’s comparable because in both situations it’s someone doing something perceived as wrong by the greater community and being done purely for personal gain with no regards for the other side.

1 Like

So… comparable to people who reroll every time the meta shifts? Still a hard sell because one is illegal whether people approve or not.

Fellas is playing a good comp a felony

5 Likes

May as well genocide if you play aug

I wouldn’t even mind as long as I don’t have to share a cell with a cupid abuser

How would you feel if you didn’t eat breakfast this morning?
You seem like the kind of person who couldn’t answer that question.

Just because one is obviously much more serious they are still comparable in nature.

I wouldn’t bother. He, and apparently Kennie, doesn’t understand that you can use an analogy without saying both things are identical in every single way.

They aren’t worth the effort.

Just fine because I usually don’t.

Nah lol not really

I understand, I just think it’s a horrible analogy deserving of ridicule.

1 Like

Alright, then continue to do as you always do. Find fault in something, provide no reasoning in why you find fault in it. And continue to think you are correct.

1 Like

If you understood, you wouldn’t say:

Because clearly one being a felony is part of the “things that aren’t identical between the two, but aren’t relevant to the overall concept being discussed.”

1 Like

I have provided reasoning multiple times lol

This is where the ther bit of my post comes in.

1 Like

No, you really haven’t. You do what you do in every subject, where you talk circles around the actual point. Completely avoiding the actual subject.

1 Like