What class is best with Rdruid/aug

Going to play rdruid aug x soon, what class is easiest/best? Thinking DH?

1 Like

easiest is prob with dk/feral/dh. best is probably ww/enh

1 Like

Does it make you feel cool and important to flame people on the forums asking for advice?

1 Like

Prot pally

Is prot pally actually good right now? I don’t see too many of them. Also feels like those games would go on for a long time.

Does it make you feel cool and important to waste peoples’ time for 5 minutes each arena game?

If you actually cared I feel like you’d have googled your answer or looked at one of the many arena based websites, but instead you decided to post a thread for a comp that is actively one of the most frustrating comps to play against possibly ever presumably to bait people into talking about the team comp. I have no ego to inflate nor reputation to uphold, I just think Augmentation X is disgusting, and I think it deserves to be nerfed into oblivion. Hope you lose every game

6 Likes

its dk buddy

3 Likes

And if it is bait, you just took it. Hook, line, and sinker.

You can either not be a prick, or not get trolled. Both involve walking away from the computer and no longer posting.

8 Likes

I shouldn’t have been as much of a jerk. It isn’t OP’s fault that Augmentation is the way it is.

3 Likes

God forbid my friends want to play with me and I need to decide an alt to level.

I would think someone of the community council would be less hostile to someone just asking for arena advice on the arena forums.

2 Likes

I didn’t choose my friends’ classes, and frankly I didn’t expect that simply mentioning the comp would be met with such backlash. It was my understanding that hpal was the top dog healer right now and augmentation was recently nerfed.

Even if both of those assumptions are wrong, I’ve given nobody any reason to get upset with me other than mentioning augmentation evoker, and if that is valid enough reason to set you off, the problem may lie within.

1 Like

People who hate aug just haven’t versed a good destro lock

People are just frustrated that it’s in the game to begin with. It has nothing to do with you or what you said.

The amount of people on the pvp forums who are either bitter or trolls (or both) has got to be very near 100%

what the?

No, it’s unplayable garbage. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Yeah, probably Havoc or either DK spec.

3 Likes

Get over yourself.

For real.

Everything I stand for? I’m one guy trying to play a video game with his friends. I don’t “stand for” anything.

The absolute hypocrisy of telling me to stop “lashing out” at people while blatantly lashing out at me for trying to play a video game with my friends is honestly laughable.

There is a bad guy here, and it’s not the guy who came to the arena forums for arena advice.
If you have a problem with the game, then I’m sure you can use your yellow text to advocate for changes, and I encourage you to do that, but flaming some guy trying to have fun with his buddies after work is not the right avenue to do so.

5 Likes

dont listen to this guy. play what u have fun playing

4 Likes

What’s insane is this take. It’s my fault for asking for arena advice on the arena forums and expecting to receive arena advice.

I don’t particularly think that people “should” think anything. It’s a videogame, and I honestly think you should take a step back and examine yourself if the mere mention of my friend’s classes upsets you enough to lecture me on my World of Warcraft 3v3 arena team composition.

2 Likes

thats actually wild you just wrote any of that.

2 Likes

crazy how they put a troll as a community council.

1 Like