What bothers me the most about classic

I don’t know, did they ? Do you have a source for that and do you have a source for how many still are playing and how many didn’t play BfA at all of that number ?

It remains to be seen if I am wrong, none of you are providing a source for your ‘facts’.

Yeah, then you’ll say whatever source isn’t legitimate. Same old story.

Here’s another source somebody posted earlier in the thread. An Acti-Blizz conference call where they state themselves how successful Classic has been.

Feel free to apologize for being wrong whenever.

I thought it was one of those things that people just like of know around here. I see you on the forums often enough to expect you have come across it before.
Or do you require links when people refer to the world being a globe too?

1 Like

People just like to pretend to be politicians and think they can twist things in the face of reality to win arguments.

1 Like

So they mentioned numbers in there or just said classic was successful ?

1 Like

And every single one of you arguing with me are posting on 120 BFA characters, how odd.

3 Likes

Actually most people I know from Retail have already got pretty bored of Classic.

God, the way the Classic-Wrath fanboys were carrying on made me feel like that I had seriously missed something cool, but in reality I didn’t really miss that much at all…

8 Likes

How does that affect this argument?

1 Like

Was literally given a few posts up… just cause it doesn’t fit in your personal narrative / agenda doesn’t mean you can deny it as facts. Probably best to just flag ya any ways. At least Pict, Jelan and the others are keeping it civil and reaching out to see both sides and constructive.

6 Likes

It doesn’t. He is trying to do what anyone does when the facts are not on their side and distract people from the facts. Just like politicians in the USA defending trump

6 Likes

My first link states a 223% increase to sub revenue for the month of Classic launch. In the conference call they state that Classic drove a record sub increase that has remained elevated into Q4.

What is your point?

4 Likes

I would say just like politicians in general, but that still reaches the point I guess.

1 Like

The argument was the millions of people like slow and boring leveling as evidenced by the number of people who came back for classic.

If you are posting on a level 120 you were already playing BfA and yes so you switched now doesn’t make your 120 disappear.

2 Likes

I was 120 before classic came out. You can check my achievements. I also don’t know what this adds as well.

1 Like

this is your brain on BFA

1 Like

Which they claimed had the largest sub growth and is continuing strong into Q4. So I suppose we can shelf your stance as incorrect.

3 Likes

Maybe you should just go back and read the entire discussion, it may help or may not. I already explained it once, not really interested in dummying it down anymore.

1 Like

The dynamic is actually that you should note we’re tired of posting facts to be denied.

1 Like