What bothers me the most about classic

The largest sub growth in the middle of an expansion ? Or the largest sub growth ever or did they even specify.

1 Like

look at the video yourself

And we all believe you know millions of people, and all their thoughts on why they do this, or that lol. Guess what know it all. Most of the people I know that used to play this game grew up, and moved on with their lives, and videogames are no longer a part of it. Then there are folks like you whos lives revolve around videogames lol.

3 Likes

That doesn’t account for the millions that magically appeared out of thin air. You got a better theory?

I have yet to see any ‘facts’. Someone link a video which I am not going to watch until you clarify it actually has information of value.

2 Likes

Okay, good luck with that.

(In sir David atttenboroughs sexy voice)
we observe the forum dweller shift tacts as he runs out of things to distract his foe and resorts to name calling

5 Likes

It outdid BFA. That says enough on its own.

6 Likes

you’re trolling

3 Likes

It outdid BfA in the middle of an expansion with nothing much happening.

If Classic is so good how come nobody I know is playing it?

1 Like

Lol.
I haven’t seen any facts because I didn’t watch the video you linked me that had them! Where are the facts?!

because you only know fellow LFR raiders and pet battlers

1 Like

You don’t know what trolling is either. Wanting for you to clarify what a video is about before wasting time watching it isn’t trolling.

2 Likes

snaps fingers

Dang…certainly outdoing an expansions launch with a 15 year old version of the game isn’t a red flag.

end sarcasm

It’s a video of Asmongold listening to the shareholder conference call. It’s timestamped right at the part of the call relevant to this conversation. Click play and listen for literally 14 seconds.

I don’t know anyone playing classic either now (well other than me but logging in to play the auction house isn’t really playing) and I am in a heroic raiding guild. They came, they saw and they left.

1 Like

It was record quarterly sub growth. That means there hasn’t been a larger quarterly increase in subscribers in the entire history of the game.

3 Likes

Probably because the people you’ve surrounded yourself with aren’t interested in that type of MMO. But if you actually look at the information provided by Blizzard, Classic has outdone BFAs launch and is still going strong into Q4 as stated in the earnings call.

3 Likes

Did you try reading the tittle of the video? I will put it here for you if that helps

Asmongold Reacts To Classic WoW Record Numbers - Activision Blizzard Conference Call

2 Likes