What Bothers Me Most About Multiboxing

No kind of about it. There’s what?? 2… 3 threads on this topic that the OP could have put his thoughts in. It’s spam.

2 Likes

1 Like

See where I’m going with that tho?

If you don’t like the subject of the thread, it’s spam. That’s how it works, right?

1 Like

It might skate the lines but blizzard seem to think it’s alright so that’s the end of the story

1 Like

The only thing I see multiboxing is this topic in GD forums.

1 Like

it’s only been an hour since it was posted, I’m sure it will be flagged at some point today.

It’s fine though they’re not breaking any rules

They’re just using the forums they want to use them

Winner winner chicken DINNER!

And there we go! May the gnashing of teeth begin!

Creating Duplicate Threads

This category includes:

• Creating threads about existing topics
  • Creating a separate thread about an existing topic for further discussion in more than one forum

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000256989

1 Like

During the day these threads provide entertainment during downtime at work. Just watch the qq and salt. “OH!! I can prove gouge on the AH if MBs are flooding it!!”

1 Like

I’m sure this thread will turn out like this, like the others…

2 Likes
  1. bots; i.e. any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by Blizzard, that allows the automated control of a Game, or any other feature of the Platform, e.g. the automated control of a character in a Game;

Skating the line as multi boxing does

2 Likes

This, or just reduce it to 3,4,5, etc, or make it so it can’t be tapped at the same time, forcing each “box” to have to do it sequentially.

If the goal was to stop the nuisance it was to have a node despawn on you or competing with folks in your own faction…

what is the legitimate likelihood that 10 people would arrive there at the same time?

I find it funny that Multiboxers love bringing this up on threads that dare speak against their goldflow, but are myseriously silent when 16 High Elf customization or Sethrak AR threads pop up in a single hour.

1 Like

Just stop. You keep saying this and you know its not true.

I will not be replying to you any longer. Don’t worry about getting in the last word. I don’t care.

1 Like

OP says multiboxing not the problem.

GD rolls in to excoriate OP for saying multiboxing is a problem.

yep. :laughing:

That’s because you know having 2-39 accounts mimic that actions of the leader is dangerously close to automated play?

1 Like
1 Like