What Bothers Me Most About Multiboxing

This, or just reduce it to 3,4,5, etc, or make it so it can’t be tapped at the same time, forcing each “box” to have to do it sequentially.

If the goal was to stop the nuisance it was to have a node despawn on you or competing with folks in your own faction…

what is the legitimate likelihood that 10 people would arrive there at the same time?

I find it funny that Multiboxers love bringing this up on threads that dare speak against their goldflow, but are myseriously silent when 16 High Elf customization or Sethrak AR threads pop up in a single hour.

1 Like

Just stop. You keep saying this and you know its not true.

I will not be replying to you any longer. Don’t worry about getting in the last word. I don’t care.

1 Like

OP says multiboxing not the problem.

GD rolls in to excoriate OP for saying multiboxing is a problem.

yep. :laughing:

That’s because you know having 2-39 accounts mimic that actions of the leader is dangerously close to automated play?

1 Like
1 Like

According to the rules set by Blizzard for automation, which you keep ignoring. Boxing does not “skate the line” - because it does automate any part to the point where it breaks that rule. Players do that, not the program.

1 Like

I’m well aware of blizzard stance

Which I find idiotic to say in the least

1 Like

Your new mog is SICK!

1 Like

Well, they are evil incarnate, and the Great Satan of MMOs.

You do realize that blizzard didn’t just nerf it because of multi-boxers… but for normal groups of random people utilizing the spawn points?

During the early days LFG Quillrat farms were very common.

1 Like

Blizzard doesn’t nerf things because of boxers. They nerf things because of botters.

Also, multiboxers are still people. They need to go to sleep. They’ll get bored of farming the same exact thing over time. Botters, on the other hand, can farm 24/7 with no complaints about repetition.

The OP is blaming multiboxers for farm areas being nerfed, with no evidence whatsoever that multiboxers are actually the ones at fault.

1 Like

Yeah, this.

Those packs of boomkins? Those are botters, they may or may not be using Multiboxing software, it’s a red herring. The people that are claiming it’s multiboxing are usually the botters themselves. Blizzard is catching on to their activities and they don’t like it. They are actively pushing a campaign to distract and get rid of competition.

2 Likes

They guys sitting non stop at the quillrats and the pigs in Drustvar are/were bots.

1 Like

Because that’s not happening. I haven’t seen a HE customization thread in a while, and the Sethrak AR people are keeping themselves contained to their megathread.

Meanwhile we have a bunch of low post alts spamming a new anti-multiboxing thread every couple of days.

I’d be really curious to see how many of these threads would get made if we moved to battle tags and got rid of hiding behind alts.

2 Likes

I’d still post stating multi-boxing is wrong and shouldn’t be allowed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You seen these forums lately?

Prepatch prepatch prepatch

1 Like

Kind of like Blizz not thinking there is anything wrong with Multiboxing, so it must be fine also :+1: