What Blizzard Taiwan did

I was resting in the main city normally, but I got disconnected for no reason, and when I went online, I was prompted to be banned. No explanation! Some people may also say: What have you done that you don’t know clearly? It didn’t happen to you, of course you can say that. However, what is even more despairing is that after submitting the form, all answers are answered by AI. No matter what information you provide, there is always only one template for the answer. The content of the penalty email and the result of the penalty are indeed different. Is there no one to take care of this situation? Even if Blizzard Taiwan doesn’t let me play, it doesn’t need to be like this!

Apeal and apeal till they tell you no more apeals will be heard.

Also everything handled by a real person not a bot or ai.

3 Likes

I can’t help but be suspicious, because all the answers are a template. I will continue to appeal until someone is willing to help me.

Of course they use templates thetes alot of tickets templates are easier to send out.

5 Likes

Appeals are indeed reviewed by humans. As has been mentioned, there are essentially two - one for upholds, one for overturns.

7 Likes

So I suspect they didn’t even look at it.

It’s more they go over the details about it. They’re not going to debate what or what may or may not happen.

4 Likes

Shouldn’t you be appealing to them? I thought they are a separate region, like EU?

3 Likes

As far as I know, Blizzard Taiwan made an error last month, which resulted in the accounts of a large number of normal players being banned.As far as I know, Blizzard Taiwan made an error last month, which resulted in the accounts of a large number of normal players being banned

I guess you need to deal with them.

2 Likes

As far as I know, it is only maintained, not overturned

Just so you know, yes Orylia is a Blizzard employee, BUT she’s not a GM or the appeals division. You’ll need to submit (a ticket) an appeal for your region until they tell you to stop.

3 Likes

I can only keep complaining and looking for people who are willing to help me.

Not gonna work here

No one here is going to help you. You need to submit a ticket.

5 Likes

Yes, I’ve been submitting the form

Then that is all you can do.

3 Likes

Yes, that is always a possible outcome of appealing. Just submitting an appeal does not mean it’s going to be overturned.

It is overturned if they find the action was a mistake*. If it is not a mistake*, then it is going to be upheld.

*-“Mistake” means when they investigate the logs of what happened. Not you just insisting that it’s a mistake.

They have helped you. They investigated the appeal request and arrived at a conclusion. The fact that the conclusion wasn’t what you wanted doesn’t mean they aren’t helping you.

But there’s no one in this forum (or any other Blizzard forums) who can make any judgements on the situation. You must use the appeal system.

9 Likes

What troubles me is that I can’t see that anyone has reviewed it for me, and all the answers have the same template. I even suspect that they haven’t read it at all. It should at least tell me whether the outcome of the review will be overturned or upheld. And their reply is always a template, whether they say it or not!

You have received responses upholding the decision. That is where you “see” that someone reviewed it.

Correct. All companies use template answers, so their customer get the same information. And you have a Blue response telling you this already, so I would advise you to stop ignoring the official company responses that you have received.

No, you’re trying any wild conspiracy theory to try and discredit the action taken against your account. It’s not going to work. They action accounts based on what they see in their logs. They can make mistakes, because they are human, but as more and more people look at your particular action, the chances of it being a mistake are less and less.

They did. You are too focused on the whole “template” thing. As Orlyia said above:

5 Likes

Dear, thank you for your reply, I didn’t mean to discredit anyone. As far as I understand, if the responses are indeed moderated, they should not be a uniform template. It’s not that I’m struggling, but I’ve actually seen it! I’m just making a hypothesis, so I’m discussing it with you!