What are you hoping they announce at blizzcon

Some sort of new gameplay option that sounds fun. (not housing, doesnā€™t sound fun to me)

New playable races IF they have new models and real starting areas and quests and story that grow the world and make it feel bigger. Recolors of existing races with paper thin justifications need not apply.(sorry elves)

Something pleasantly surprising.

1 Like

Isnā€™t that just WotLK?

Everything past that point(as well as before) was a Care Bears/Disney Fantasy style Expansion as far as Iā€™m aware of.

A world revamp handled correctly, updated the zones and storylines to bring the world of Warcraft back to Azeroth, updated visual graphics for armor and weapons, and the Manā€™ari as the lords and masters of Azeroth.

2 Likes

Gnome demonhunters and Kultiran paladins.

Mostly gnome demonhunters.

1 Like

Iā€™m convinced anyone who thinks 10 man mythic raids would be a good thing never did content before Mythic raids or Mythic raids in general.

Personally Iā€™m hoping for something like multi-classing on one character in a way that FFXIV sort of does it.

1 Like

The following customizations, along with a world revamp and updated world textures. :pray: More character customization in general, whether races, visual customization enhancements, new classes, etc.

4 Likes

Based on the hall sizes and most of Blizzconā€™s space being devoted to Overwatch 2, I doubt this.

No I donā€™t think theyā€™re ever going to. I just want them to

1 Like

Iā€™m not hoping for anything remotely that far ahead, Iā€™m simply praying for the 11.0 announcement that it will arrive earlier than expected - in April/May 2024ā€¦

11.0 being cosmic void vs light

no classic+, cata classic plz

Eww. Their PvP era is long gone.

Gnome druids. Just give them to me already, please for the love of all that is good and pure in this world. GNOME. DRUIDS.

Iā€™d love to have a new class hall/farm/garrison. Not sure what it would be, but allow us to slowly build up our own personal little area. Maybe make it so our friends or guildmates could join us there easily. So maybe Iā€™m asking for a guild hall? It doesnā€™t necessarily need to be player housing exactly, but something like the garrison/instanced that could serve as a guild hall. That would be great.

Something meaningful done with Archaeology.

1 Like

Player housing

3 Likes

Coffee and pancakes. That is what I will be munching when they do the keynote. Iā€™ll catchup when I return from a weekend getaway.

Ogres. For the love of the gods and titans please give ogres back to the Horde. I wont play one. But they 1000000% shoupd be a playable race.

And let dracthyr fly with ā€œdynamic flyingā€ soar is cool but having 2 skills that timeout until you land is bleh.

WoW2 or maybe upgrading the game to 2023 graphics capabilities.

Anything really.

3 Likes

High Elves yes. A million times yes. Void elves sre cool but theyā€™re not high Elves.

And ogres for the Horde.

Light risen forsaken (Calia?)

Dracthyr being able to be more than evokers. It would make sense that over time they could learn other ways.

2 Likes

A lot of great ideas already posted!

• Archeology revamp. I want some Indiana Jones style Archeology with climbing, solving puzzles, and avoiding traps. These artifacts belong in the museum and I want to put them there!
  • Tinker!
  • Rogue 4th spec: Gunslinger. Pew ā€¦ Pe-Pew-Pew!
  • Horde Leper Gnomes.
  • Gnome Druids with tiny woodland creature forms.
  • Black Empire 3rd Faction!
  • Customizable Hot Rods.
  • G.E.A.R. Airplane (2-seater with Dragonriding abilities) for Gnomes.
  • Skinny Human body option with new long wizard beards.
  • Priest 4th spec: Mad Scientist (for Forsaken and Leper Gnomes).
2 Likes

Less doing things ā€œjust becauseā€(Level squish, Pathfinder) that add nothing to the game, and more do things that actually add things to the game(flying in Silvermoon, Blood Elf Druids).

they havent had these since tbc. what makes you think they are gonna bring them back now?

I would love all this!

1 Like