What are you hoping they announce at blizzcon

Yes just a recolor of the brown horse, light brown horse

:dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

It must be a pony.

1 Like

/cuts legs down.

When did equestrianism become so tedious?
:racehorse: :carpentry_saw: :running_man:

3 Likes

That all races can be all classes. I want my space ghost eredar druids. As well as little fox paladins.

1 Like

My personal wishlist:

-New playable races people have been requesting. My own list of hopes:

Furbolg (Alliance) :honey_pot::bear:
Ogres (Horde) :cut_of_meat::japanese_ogre:
Saberon (Horde) :cut_of_meat::tiger2:
Sanā€™layn (Horde) :wine_glass::bat:
Saurok (Horde) :meat_on_bone::crocodile:

-More character slots for each account added.

That is all I can currently think of at the moment, but these are at the top of my wishlist. Would make my day to see them become a reality!

ā€”2 days until Blizzcon starts (Nov. 3rd)!ā€”

:meat_on_bone::crocodile: :cut_of_meat::japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

ā€œWeā€™ve decided that the support playstyle is not one we will be continuing with moving forward. Augmentation Evoker is being reworked into a standard dps specialization.ā€

Game saved.

3 Likes

Playable Saberon, either faction. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lord/Lady of War title account wide.

Ready here Big Bot!

1 Like

I am hoping that they announce that the classic original 1-60 overworld is coming back to retail wow for chromie time. That would be the best announcement of all time.

1 Like

WoW 2: Reawakening. Retail and Classics gone. New engine, new graphics, horizontal progression, megaservers. Everyoneā€™s stuff moves over. Cheaper game, new content, enhanced social, casual and competitive spheres.

I know, itā€™s a hot take and wonā€™t happen in a million years, but thatā€™s what I would want to see.

4 Likes

WoW moving to a battle net pass

Iā€™d love to have my own little slice of Trueshot Lodge.

3 Likes

Some sort of new gameplay option that sounds fun. (not housing, doesnā€™t sound fun to me)

New playable races IF they have new models and real starting areas and quests and story that grow the world and make it feel bigger. Recolors of existing races with paper thin justifications need not apply.(sorry elves)

Something pleasantly surprising.

1 Like

Isnā€™t that just WotLK?

Everything past that point(as well as before) was a Care Bears/Disney Fantasy style Expansion as far as Iā€™m aware of.

A world revamp handled correctly, updated the zones and storylines to bring the world of Warcraft back to Azeroth, updated visual graphics for armor and weapons, and the Manā€™ari as the lords and masters of Azeroth.

2 Likes

Gnome demonhunters and Kultiran paladins.

Mostly gnome demonhunters.

1 Like

Iā€™m convinced anyone who thinks 10 man mythic raids would be a good thing never did content before Mythic raids or Mythic raids in general.

Personally Iā€™m hoping for something like multi-classing on one character in a way that FFXIV sort of does it.

1 Like

The following customizations, along with a world revamp and updated world textures. :pray: More character customization in general, whether races, visual customization enhancements, new classes, etc.

4 Likes

Based on the hall sizes and most of Blizzconā€™s space being devoted to Overwatch 2, I doubt this.