What are you hoping for 9.1.5

I didn’t talk about high elf, i talked about the addition of blond hair on the alliance blood elf.

And stop trying to change the subject. Either you consider the void elf as playable high elf but also admit that the horde blood elf were the only playable high elf are either you consider both of them as not high elf which mean that you admit that void elf are now nothing more than blood elf on the alliance.

Nope, Blood Elf and High Elf are different.

The Alliance getting High Elves is also in harmony with the actual lore.

I don’t know why it matters to you anyway, you’re a blood elf, and you can even choose blue eyes on Horde. Want me to start complaining about that? hm?

Besides, with the Night Elves now officially gone, they might as well let people play High Elves on the Alliance. Not that it matters to me since I’d never mainly play anything else than Night Elves, but since Night Elves are out now, the only elves left on the Alliance are Void Elves and High Elves.

Ok so blood elf aren’t high elf but void elf who were blood elf are high elf… You are just ridiculous Ethriel…

2 Likes

You’re the one ridiculous for complaining about something that doesn’t even affect you… while already benefiting from that very thing as a Horde player.

According to you:

Blood Elf that isn’t a High Elf being able to choose a blue eye colour and high elf customizations = fine

Void Elf that isn’t a High Elf being able to choose a blue eye colour and high elf customizations = absolutely unacceptable omg I will unsub!

You claimed that blood elf aren’t high elf but that void elf are. You can’t be more ridiculous than this Ethriel. It is obvious that you don’t even care about the lore. Enjoy playing your dead game and your dead race.

I’m not playing the game.

I’m well aware the Night Elves are gone

That sentence of yours is quite funny though when you’re posting on a level 60, meaning that you still play the game.

Anyway, why do I even continue this argument with budget Erevien?

lol.

Ok you are still paying a sub without playing??? And since when posting on a max level was the bad thing??? Why are you wasting 5+hour a day on a forum on a game you don’t even play and which you just whine the same thing over and over and over??? You need help for real.

Ok mr forum troll

If the only thing that separates blood elves and high elves is what they call themselves, isn’t the distinction kinda pointless? It’s not like they’re a different species.

8 Likes

Don’t try to talk with Ethriel, she basically said that blood elf aren’t high elf but void elf are high elf… There isn’t a single logic in it.

5 Likes

My comments are publicly visible in case you didn’t know, so your lies won’t work here unfortunately.

You’re really low effort

Try harder…

both true statements that you quoted, thanks.

You should have just keep up with you statement year ago that you were leaving the game and the forum. You can’t even make sense or be coherent for two post in arrow…

1 Like

you’re a boring troll :sleeping:

Any eta for your next troll comment? This one was boring

You know, first I was: “there must always be a Jailer.

Then it got to: “there must always be an Arbiter.

Now I’m wondering: “LOL, the reality of the Shadowlands was remade, we don’t need an Arbiter.

See, Zovaal won and lost! Aren’t you all happy now!?

On subject: I wouldn’t bet on story in a .5 patch. Maybe, maybe not. If it’s like the last chapter the audience might walk away with blunt force injuries.

So what? We have pandarens fighting for both sides, if anything the high/blood elf distinction is still greater the distinction between the Tushui.

Doesn’t that go with my point? Hardly anyone seems to care about the Tushui / Huojin divide. The playables are all just pandaren.

2 Likes

Well 1) we don’t actually get any stories about the two pandaren factions. It is hard to actually care too much. 2) the few times there are stories about them it focus on helping each other as oppose to showing their differences/rivalries.

Two things which the current high/void elf and blood elf don’t have. Look, you want a distinction, the biggest is obviously their loyalty(and everything that entails) to their respective factions.

1 Like

Except that panderen was never exclusive for any faction. It is easy to be a alliance player and have no problem for high/blood elf being neutral but normal race was supposed to be faction exclusive…

At this point they need to give use something like eredar so both side get to see their BC race going neutral.

1 Like