Alliance bias

They will get what they whined for ( KT mage) while the horde wont get zandalari warlock.

This will also give the alliance one more option for the allied race.

By the alliance player standard this is bias, but alliance bias.
basically, yeah
This is really low quality bait.

I mean, REALLY low. You can do better than this.
You got Zandalari paladins

Now you complain that zandalari do not have access to every single class except the hero classes?

lol
Want some cheese with your
11/06/2018 02:09 PMPosted by Lenastus
whine
?
11/06/2018 02:12 PMPosted by Ayaani
You got Zandalari paladins

Now you complain that zandalari do not have access to every single class except the hero classes?

lol

Some race have 10 class, what does it change that the 10th is a dk or a original class???
You got Zandalari paladins even though Rezan is dead so why complain?
11/06/2018 02:11 PMPosted by Garrondorf
This is really low quality bait.

I mean, REALLY low. You can do better than this.

Its not bait, ive only use the alliance player argument when we were asking for zandalary warlock. Apparently if we had one more class it would have been horde bias. How the alliance having one more class is not alliance bias???
Idc if Kul tirans get mages as I will never play them.

I'm sad that Zandalari won't get a Warlocks though I was going to make mine one. But well this is how it turned out whining won't do anything I'll just have to find something else to make it probably a Mage.
11/06/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Fáwnix
You got Zandalari paladins even though Rezan is dead so why complain?

Because the underlying structure of BFA being H vs A is faulty in that it makes some people who are already predisposed to dislike the other side to foam at the mouth. It's was not a good idea.

Cookies for all!
I can’t be a fat pally. That is literally the only thing that matters in this world.
11/06/2018 02:09 PMPosted by Lenastus
They will get what they whined for ( KT mage) while the horde wont get zandalari warlock.

This will also give the alliance one more option for the allied race.

By the alliance player standard this is bias, but alliance bias.

Jaina is a Kul Tiran mage so we can assume there are others. Name a zandalari warlock in lore. I'll wait.
Why do you guys want to be KT mages? Be a rogue or druid, come invisible and punch hordies, especially if they are on the edge of a cliff.
11/06/2018 02:20 PMPosted by Esos
Jaina is a Kul Tiran mage so we can assume there are others. Name a zandalari warlock in lore. I'll wait.

Name a god dam zandalary monk!!! So why would the warlock could not be???

Edit: and here is a zandalary lock:
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Za%27roco_the_Grifter
11/06/2018 02:20 PMPosted by Biamart
What do you guys want to be KT mages? Be a rogue or druid, come invisible and punch hordies, especially if they are on the edge of a cliff.

Lol never thought of that. That does sound like a good idea!
I get what you’re saying, but be above it. Don’t stoop to crying like a child point their finger screaming “but they got (insert minor thing here)!”

It’s ok that they got mages. We’re gonna be fine
11/06/2018 02:22 PMPosted by Spiçy
We’re gonna be fine

^ This is all that matters in the end.
11/06/2018 02:22 PMPosted by Spiçy
I get what you’re saying, but be above it. Don’t stoop to crying like a child point their finger screaming “but they got (insert minor thing here)!”

It’s ok that they got mages. We’re gonna be fine

I am all ok with them getting it. I mostly just do what they did when the horde get a druid and not them. Or when they though that the zandalary had 10 class and the KT human only 7.

They were already whining about the idea of having one less choice than us when it the end they get one more.
<----i'm a former blood elf. blood elves can be
paladins, void elves cant
rogues,
warriors,
dks, void elves cant
dhs, void elves cant
hunters,
mages,
monks,
priests and
warlocks.

void elves apparently forgot how to pally, dk or dh. haha