What are doing with these delves!?

That’s what I’m saying. Why is a tank taking 2.5m damage solo when in a group they instead take 1m? Why is a Healer taking 2m damage when in a group they take less? Why is a solo dps taking 22% more dps than when in a group?

Bring it all down to what they’d have to deal with in groups now and lower the hp for all solo players.

1 Like

Ah, apologies, misunderstood your reply.

One thing that makes me worried is why tanks, healers, and DPS take wildly different damage. They obviously had this made and in the works, all supplemented with zero communication with the community.

2 Likes

Oh, so by doing them solo as a tank I’m making mobs twice as strong as if I had a dps friend afk at the start cool game dude holy :dracthyr_hehe_animated: Actually embarrassing

6 Likes

ridiculous. Group players want a game mode that trivialize mythics? there is no point in running m+7 or lower as the gear is the same in delves, and way easier.

2 Likes

Bro there’s no way we’re defending this (which will be hotfixed within a few days)

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I’m not so sure there is a legit “this was intended get rekt solo players” reason for this.

2 Likes

don’t attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence :dracthyr_love_animated:

2 Likes

Sounds to me like: “Here is a solo experience for you. Oh btw it’s easier in groups…”

I got through an 8 today, but I was on a BM hunter, solo supreme.

2 Likes

They were just kidding when they said that!

2 Likes

I’m already thinking of getting my BM hunter up for this reason. They were made for delves

2 Likes

The hotfixes to this are going to go largely unnoticed until Wowhead tells us in an article. No way Kaivax comes to give us a message from the devs.

1 Like

It’s way easier to just turn the knob to rescale everything together than to try to figure which mobs are the problem and just deal with them.

It makes sense in the universe where the content was not actually intended to be run by solo players, and definitely not casuals.

2 Likes

The solo difficulty is fine. They need to make them harder for groups.

2 Likes

Delve mob casts doing more damage to solo players than groups of two or three is completely inexcusable.

2 Likes

They also do double the amount of damage to tanks than they do to DPS.

Make it make sense.

2 Likes

I love that we were all gaslit into thinking that Blizzard wouldn’t crap all over their own parade, as they have been doing for the past decade.

Lol the leadership is absolutely rotten within the development team itself and it shows. Kotik is gone and the bullheadedness is still prevalent; to think they also gaslit us into thinking he was the problem.

1 Like

Bad intrusive thought to encourage solo play:

Have all rewards in the delve be first come first serve, no shared loot at all. whoever clicks it first gets it and only they get it.
If your buddy clicks all the loot in the delve then sorry, you get nothing.

Probably both. And on top of that the individual class scaling, that’s meant to equalize between tanks, healers, and DPS, is also completely off.

1 Like

um wut? it’s a bug (a massive inexcusable bug that needs to be fixed asap) not some evil dev plan to ruin your day, get a grip