WET Community Lounge: Reborn

It’s a heat wave, or as is commonly known in Texas, “a Tuesday afternoon”.

Oklahoma where the wind just makes it worse…
When I got home it cooled to 99F. My in-laws are Haitian, they are “melting” in this heat.

stumbles into Lounge and splats on couch

Well I got some stuff done today. Wasn’t a whole lot, but it was more than last weekend.

Good Mornin’

Heyo Titan

How are ya?

Dead tired. A cricket got in to my laundryroom and chirped all night long…doesn’t do wonders for getting rest :frowning:

Why were you unable to get it out? I can’t imagine you didn’t at least try.

noms donut

There would be no question that cricket would have to go. Hunted down and either killed or herded out.

You have to find it before you can smash it. And I’m not tearing apart a room at 2 AM.

If it shuts up, it can stay.

Otherwise…

Well here’s hoping you find it and plug whatever hole it crawled through to get there.

I hate crickets who dont shut up. Sadly I bring the crickets inside myself. I have a hungry lizard to feed. Though if one gets chirpy, Mr Dragon gets another meal.

If I had a lizard I’d consider turning it loose to go hunting for the cricket.

Well if it’s chirping I’m not sleeping anyway so…

That’s what caffeine is for the next day :smiley: I’m just glad it’s not raid night.

Samez. I’d probably have to bench myself due to not being able to hold it together anytime you derp from the tiredness.

Good Mornin’

Good news! The cricket was gone so I got some sleep!

1 Like

Congratulations on your peaceful sleep. Did it die painfully with spray or was it a quick crushing?