WET Community Lounge: Reborn

The tavern floors were polished to a sparkling shine,the tables refurbished or replaced and the drinks now had their respective places. The rooms were better than before but still gave that familiar feeling of home. The good doctor steps out of his lab and gives a welcoming bow.

It appears the previous lounge had finally capped so I took the liberties to refresh and give us another thread to work with. There are various goodies alike to enjoy including Hawken’s famous chili fries! There’s plenty of drinks of your choosing,though I’d advise against touching Titan’s whiskey unless given the okay! Welcome back as The Community Lounge is now…REOPEN!!

One more thing!!

DA RULES

1. The Blizzard ToS must be obeyed.

2. This is not Facebook. The majority of conversation should be primarily related to roleplaying, lore, or other aspects of the game.

3. Do not spam. This is not Twitch chat–posts should have some effort put into them. Likewise, leave space for others to enjoy the conversation.

4. Consider formatting video links, images, and spoiler content into a drop-down text box before posting, if appropriate.

7 Likes

“And we NOW know the Thread Post Limit, and that there IS one.”
/giggle

1 Like

thanks for reopening the new place looks nice

1 Like

Aye and always good to see a familiar face as our first customer since the relaunch :smiley: Make yourself at home and I took the liberty to put the house rules on a plaque Points to a sign that says be awesome,don’t be a jerk and all will be swell!

3 Likes

“Thank you. I had messaged Surfy, just in case. Glad to see you here too.”

“Just in case it gets archived, you should put a link, of the old one, in the OP.”

1 Like

I’ll pop in here and there,still busy with some IRL stuff but not too busy to where I can’t post once in a while! Fao will be happy to know there will be fresh donuts available with morning coffee and the tea of the day!

“We actually got an extra 192 posts in, before the thread got locked.”
/giggle

Meaning,this one should run for quite a while now!

1 Like

i was just thinking to day that we may need a fresh one and lo and behold lol

“That it should.”
/smile

“Mystery Solved.”
/grin
/giggle

1 Like

i don’t know if you seen the basement yet but there’s a wrestling arena down there

2 Likes

A small little sparring area for people to let out their aggressions!

2 Likes

“Did you remember the Olympic Sized Swimming Pool, Sauna, Billiards Room, and other stuff, that Lady Cyndi had added in the Basement?”

2 Likes

sure did even had them thoroughly cleaned!

1 Like

“Thank you. I do so love a good swim.”
/tentacle hug
/smile

1 Like

(Mistress Sin yawns, and wanders off, in search of sleep.)

Lies on the couch

New Home with shiny new pretty locks

/squeeeeee :smiley:

/happy dance

1 Like

Oh lala a new lounge.

Good morning!

1 Like

Good morning Wonderful Fleb :smiley:

yeah, I guess we had one of the first capped threads in the new format

/happy dance

Maybe a World First Achieve