WET Community Lounge: Reborn

I think it fell in the trash and got lost. It was quiet though, wherever it went.

It is only waiting for you to rest again before it begins to serenade you once more.

Ya that cricket actually left to go get some grass-chips at the local target, i saw him looking through stuff med products, he probably has a bad digestive system atm.

Oh lovely. That’s all I need in the middle of the night–a medicated cricket singing me the song of his people.

Ya, he’s got band practice with the boys he’s workin with, so he’s gonna make sure he’s doin alright, since he’s playin a few instruments.

(also, for real, i really did see one in a target and he was walking around looking like he was shopping…)

I d believe if you saw one in WAL⭐ MART but IDK if I believe Target

nah it was too small to be a WAL :star: MART

bumps with fresh cookies

3 Likes

I’ve been too grumpy lately. Here’s some Japanese music for no reason.

2 Likes

I did a thing.

3 Likes

paladins in a nutshell once they pop a bubble.

1 Like

appears after about a year (feels like it, not sure if it is though) of not visiting

1 Like

Welcome back :3

1 Like

Lets crack open a new discussion. Anyone have a class spell that plays into your character?

Been making a Druid who is a self-proclaimed ‘worgen therapist’. She helps those afflicted who feel themselves losing themselves to their inner beast, or those have issues coming to terms with their dual selves. Soothe comes in handy. A lot.

I have a strange one for Mori. A modified Bone Shield–it looks like those wings death knights could get on the Broken Shore. Heavy, protects the rear, and only usable if there’s enough bones to use as a reagent. I also write it akin to a death version of a paladin’s Avenging Wrath–it only activates in the heat of combat when more extreme measures are needed.

You all may’ve already seen in the Thief thread but Taramis use of both Shadow Clone and Potion of the Old War allows him to make three void inspired clones. Effectively making Taramis a four man squad at any given moment.

I conceive BB’s clones, -despite the fact that they are magical constructs, and last for short minutes,- take on fragments of her personality based on her current mood and situation, and they all cast a different spell, generally with the the same psychological inference.

I also tend to interpret her [Time Warp] spell as actually flinging her (and her designated targets) a short distance through time and having the appearance of blurring, enhanced speed.

I have used the latter technique in the past to graffiti Darak’s armour, and give his necrotic claw a manicure and a pearl-pink polish.

He only has one claw? Is it like the one from Toy Story?

Huh…so that’s how it happens. And here I thought Darak had a hidden sensitive side…

You haven’t seen what he does with spiders then.