We're screwed

The problem we are going to see on the council, like I said before, is people pushing personal agendas/wants etc. Not a general consensus of what the community wants. Now some of those ideas will be things that community actually wants, but a lot won’t. I knew I wouldn’t get on the council, but I already had a questionnaire written up that I was going to send to all kinds of players from R1s to the casual every day joe PvPer. Since I speak with a lot of these players regularly anyway I have a pretty good idea of what the biggest wants are. You would be surprised how close if not exactly the same they are from players of all types. But again, being on the council means it’s your job to push what the community wants, not what you personally and your friends want.

Your 2590 you keep talking about is in RBGs though. Not arena. Ask any R1 or high rated Glad player there is a big difference between a high rated RBG player and an high rated Arena player (talking strictly if the RBG player only has high rating experience in RBGs). That isn’t a shot at you btw. Because up until this season I had never been 1800 in anything but RBGs either. But just talking to players and getting a chance to play with some of those players I have been told that quite a few times. The best RBG teams are usually filled with R1 arena players.

They don’t need buffs. If tanks are to be viable in PvP they actually need a complete rework, because the tank spec that is available is meant for PvE.

1 Like

Tanks don’t need massive buffs, they need changes.

Things like brewmaster & prot war have hte tools necessary, they just need tweaks in their kits to make it okay. Does not necessarily mean buff them.

have you thought maybe I dont do arena?

oh i definitely thought that

2 Likes

yeah but have you absorbed it

ya that’s why i said this is why ppl are calling u an 1800 player, in arena

ur attitude rly isn’t great for ur new position as well, think i’ll flag u

3 Likes

A lot of people seem really spiteful they didn’t get an invite but a tank player who focuses on rbgs did, they did say they wanted to bring everyone in.

I would be more careful with the wording, you are now a focus of attention so you gotta be mindful of the things posted there.

I wonder if any high ranked arena players that aren’t biased or crazy got invited though, Dilly would have been a good choice.

1 Like

I think the general people invited havent posted yet or are just reading for fear of backlash

1 Like

Is there a reason they chose not to select snutz/venruki/revo/cdew/samiyam/dilly/
mes/trill/pika?

Just everyone off the top of my head who has played at very high levels and has an active voice within the community and could share some huge insights on how to fix the game. Why pick (for lack of better words) random mid tier players?

1 Like

No one knows if they did.

And what one person sees as a fix to the game others might not. It’s called bias.

Besides council is unlikely to do things, get comfy.

How many years ago was that again?

Prot is still doing way too much healing. How are you still stuck on this?

Was it in MoP where double blood was a thing for arena? and now we have prot paladins and guardian druids out of control with their heals. and by the looks of it, it won’t change until next expansion.

Your attitude is much better. Quit being a hypocrite and lets give the man a chance…As long as he doesn’t ask for tank buffs, that is.

same. all expansion just very tiny hotfixes like a game would do just to keep it running when they’re done with it. and now 9.3 is going to be the last major patch. very short of a expansion. odd

1 Like

I just didn’t apply, done a ton of feedback things already and not necessarily the most interested in focusing on WoW much now (I’m only just getting slightly interested in playing/posting some since my semester is almost over).

Also I think most high end players can get there feedback out there if necessary so seems redundant, if I wanted to make some genuinely good feedback I could and I’m sure it could get easy visibility anyways. It would be cool if maybe some high exp players without a bigger platform got a voice (I think Axtin said he was interested), but yea

1 Like

where was i a hypocrite

His attitude seems fine and really chill for as much as he is being attacked. Give the man a chance

1 Like