We're screwed

Yeah, Most of y’all dont seem to like it when its done back to you.

Everyone is on these forums because we like/love pvp ragardless of what rating we are/play at. Its still fun and there isn’t a game out that touches the arena/bg experience.

But I feel a lot of new players come here to voice opinions and just get trolled to death by anyone 2k+ and git gud comments and its a you issue. You can not tell me I’m wrong about this.

4 Likes

You are kind of wrong. Most people don’t read these forums, never mind communicate on them. Especially new players. The amount of people that actually communicate here is very very minor. Discord, Reddit and Twitter is where a larger amount of people communicate. Or just in game.

A lot of people read the forums but never reply or make posts.
Obviously not as much as

So this is true.

Oh I can. When new players come for advice, get the advice and it’s really great advice from top tier players then proceed to argue or disagree with those players. That’s when it turns into other things.
When new players come and ask legit questions they almost always get the advice they ask for and much more. People willing to help all the time.

That great, glad to hear that these stories happen.

From what I’ve seen tho, it does not always happen like that. there is ALWAYS like 3-5 l2p issue, git gud, have you tried pushing buttons comments. Just saying, it doesnt really inspire people to stick around in a player base.

1 Like

A lot of people probably do, just not as many as some people seem to think imo.

I think a lot of people on the forums just try to invalidate someone’s opinion based off of rating, exp or how long they’ve been playing. Take buster for examples. There’s already been so many threads of doubt and saying blizz made a bad choice when he hasn’t even gotten a chance to do anything yet

1 Like

You know or if blizzard would just have a dedicated pvp team like they used to somewhat have, this wouldnt even be a topic.

I left the game at the end of MoP and came back during SL and I gotta say, the balancing and patching and updating its pretty fking sad!

Agreed, it is what it is. I just think we should try to be nice so buster will listen to us and then take it to blizz xD. Why would he support some of us with all the hate

tbh i dont think community council will make any difference. As far as i know, the purpose of them is to give feedback to devs, right?

we have been yelling how bad the state of the game is everywhere, forums, reddit, twitter, streams, ingame, yet practically nothing is done, a little tune here and there every 3 months is not gonna make the game good

3 Likes

What is someone supposed to say when people make bad takes based out of ignorance? Yes wow pvp is for everyone but when some low rated 210 pve geared person tries to speak about a meta they know nothing about what should the experienced players say/do?

Part of that I attribute to dueling and world pvp for the most part not being a thing in Legion. I mean a geared guardian Druid could just AoE down 5 players and never go below literally 95% hp. Rogues 1 shot you no questions asked, prydaz would life cocoon someone every 30 seconds, u were either handing out 1 taps or were immortal depending on ur spec and spec of opponent. I don’t think it ever really recovered, as far as I can tell

Usually I would say use a little more respect in How they recommend to the player.

Instead of the usual get gear scrub lol comment. But most people on here are quick to attack ilvl and rating which is a problem with the community in general

kinda wish i had made it but

im also a major whiner so i can see why i didnt rofl

I read that and thought the exact thing.

Probably bear druid too

Love this company saying I don’t have gametime when I have gametime kekw

Anyways; Game’s doomed.

I have 0 clue who’s on the council, nor do I really care but I have a feeling that it’s going to be people that are going to be generally unfun to have there.

Prepare for the rollercoaster lads, because SL was the peak of it and we’re on for a wild ride to the bottom!

I hope you can make the RBG bracket better! Please don’t try to give arena balancing tips, however, as you’ve never been that high in arena! But you can definitely talk about the barrier to entry being too hard in arena, as you probably have a lot of experience with that. Also gearing is still a nightmare in PvP.

2 Likes

Maybe you don’t understand how mitigation works, but that increased 50% increased damage taken is to smooth out their survivability compared to regular dps specs.

Tank specs still come out ahead of dps with more defensive cooldowns, better survivability passives / active use abilities, and higher hp pools.

I forget what the guys name was but hes like 2800 xp on 4 characters and m entioned the pvp gearing system as one of the things he wants to focus on.

Thats great. You have to understand they chose people with different backgroudns in the game. The hunter is a worldpvp RBGs guy so thats what feedback he’ll provide.

The priest that was like 2.8 on some chars is the arena one and i’m sure he’ll mention how dumb honor feels.

That being said everoyne relax because if you think that the council is actually going to change anything kekw.

1 Like

That EU pally that’s on council is a filthy tank sympathizer, zero % chance he doesn’t push for tank buffs.