We're screwed

If you are basing what the so called “2%” is on what goes on here on the forums, I would highly suggest branching out a bit and getting involved a little more. Most of them aren’t elitist, go out of there way to help the more casual player when they can etc etc.

Prot paladin takes the same physical damage as an arms warrior.

I honestly don’t even know what you’re talking about–I just saw you mockingly type ‘yum yum’ in two responses, and got this mental image of you being a super corny person and wanted to be mean to you for making me cringe.

What are people crying about?

1 Like

I was actually laughing when i wrote it because it was funny and sounded corny, you nailed it lol

1 Like

I have met lots of really good attitude players at all ranks, chatted with a bunch and played with some. Even one on these forums, Covlol comes across as a dink but in game is a different person.

Hell I even have watched a lot of vids from Mud, enjoyed them, liked them etc. But the stuff I see of him on here leaves a different taste on my mouth (insert joke yeah yeah)

Like what? My hate for tanks? Clearly haven’t watched my streams because I rant about them all the time.

literally 1 shotting people and complaining about something that isnt even close to the rep of warriors… i dont understand it

2 Likes

I talk about warriors being overtuned too. But sure, ignore that…

But thats the problem? Every class and spec has a place in pvp?
lol I’ll stop with the tanks and whatnot, dont really care. People will play whats fun regardless if people think it belongs.

Wouldnt it be neat if they just removed the dps/healer/tank tags and people could use any 2v/3v3 format 0_0

Just keep that same prot pld energy IF they ever get nerfed :stuck_out_tongue:

then i could play brewmaster/bdk/rdruid and love life

1 Like

You talk about elite/d bag attitudes while having the same attitude. Lol

Im just reflecting what I absorb

Sure, but I disagree with tanks in arena.
They work in RBGs but don’t in arena.
That’s where I have the issue with them.

1 Like

they dont work in arena because blizzard doesnt know how to make it work in arena.

brew is the best representation of what tanks should/could be in arena tho.

CC, team defensives, alright burst, but can still die.

All tanks or just the healy ones?

They are designed for pve.
Arenas are designed for Healer/dps/dps.
That’s why they don’t work in arena. Simply not made for it. And when one becomes viable its because of something extremely cheesy and lame.
Example Prot Paladin being a second healer.
BFA Guardian druid making their entire team a tank and winning mana
Legion Prot Warrior making their team immortal and running at healers.
If a Tank was just that. A tank. I wouldnt care. But they become viable when they make their entire team a tank just by being in the arena.

3 Likes

Awww, so you’re trying to combat and complain about something while doing it yourself.
Kinda hypocritical lol

you would like BDKs then, because we dont give jack to the team and just zug zug things.

only thing I can help with defensively is yoinking WWs to me instead of my dps or healer when they pop their bonedust. or pulling melee off and keeping them slowed the whole game.

That’s why blood isnt really viable rn in arena. They provide no added tankiness to their team.
I think the only thing Blood has is being able to settup for an op spec. Like triple gripping for mass sweep for ww or spears on war.
Never seen a blood the entire xpan.