Were is Wow Classic?

In the Guide for playing WoW Classic in Blizzards main page, (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/wowclassic) after I renew my subscription and download the installer, it says that "Within the App, click on the World of Warcraft tab, select “WoW Classic” in the Region/Account drop-down menu, and then click the Install button to install the game”. However, for me, it is not there. all i get is two options, [WoW1 (US): Battle for Azeroth] and [WoW1 (TW): World of Warcraft]. How can i fix this problem because i cannot seem to find any solutions out there as if im the only one who seems to have this problem?

P.S. Yes I have renewed my subscription and i have been playing since Legion.

Hey Srderkinson,

If you’re referring to the line “Access to WoW Classic is included in and available to all players with an active World of Warcraft subscription—no additional purchase required”, that’s once Wow Classic is released, which is set for Aug 27th.

7 Likes

As Leviathan noted, Srderkinson, World of Warcraft Classic won’t be released until August 27th of this year. The page you linked includes a global release schedule as well as a countdown timers. :slight_smile:

The option to install the Classic version will likely be available closer to release date.

7 Likes

Well this is happening to me right now and the stress test is out since yesterday

This thread is a couple of months old. What exactly is happening to you right now? The game isn’t showing up? You need to be a little more specific as the launcher has changed since this post originally went up.

You might also be better off over in the Tech Support forums if it’s that you’re having trouble installing Classic.

5 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Unable to download WoW Classic after adding subscription