Wendigo Onesie?

Agreed, I wouldn’t buy that one!

I googled “Fortnite skin” since I dont actually play the game, and I dont even understand the comparison. Are we just calling it a Fortnite skin because Fortnite is the current thing everyone hates?

1 Like

No, but it’s the current game a lot of people play atm

…so its because a onesie simply exists in Fortnite that its a Fortnite skin?

You know Fortnite didnt invent onesies, right?

3 Likes

Yeah and Star Wars didn’t invent lightsabers.

1 Like

Yeah but lightsabers are an iconic thing that Star Wars heavily popularized. Are you saying that onesies are a thing iconic of Fortnite? If you saw someone wearing a onesie would you just assume they’re a Fortnite fan? I dont get this line of thinking.

4 Likes

And I want those dances on my Goblin… while wearing my onesie.

BLIZZ. DANCE STUDIO COME ON! BE HIP! BE COOL! BE DANCE STUDIO!

2 Likes

If it’s someone under the age of 25 wearing a themed onesie in public, yes I’d assume they are a fortnite fan.

Above the age of 25? Just insane.

The point is Fortnite also has onesie’s and the new gen of Dev’s in WoW are bring them here, they did a great job!

Well people do what makes them happy, I’d rather see someone in a onesie not hurting anyone and enjoying life, than some drugged up wack-O with a firearm offing people for no reason other than being unhappy in life

4 Likes

Googling it seems like Fortnite added onesies less than a year ago, when the whole ‘adults wearing onesies like weirdos’ craze has been going on several years.

Have you considered maybe both Fortnite and WoW are reacting to the popular culture rather than it just being WoW copying Fortnite?

3 Likes

What if he is also wearing a onesie?

So you don’t think that Fornite reacted to popular culture, and WoW reacted to Fornite, since:

In March 2019, Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney announced that the total number of Fortnite players had reached 250 million.

I can scarcely believe they’ve given us a onesie.

You know, you think “This can’t get any worse. It just can’t.”

Then they release a onesie. That you pay for.

1 Like

Are you under the impression that Fortnite’s success is entirely onesie based? Do you think the Blizz devs are? If Blizz was reacting to Fortnite why did they make a onesie instead of a battle royale mode in Overwatch or something?

2 Likes

i like goofie mogs…i like ff14 mogs too.

it’s just a mog and it’s meant to be entertaining, it has nothing to do with how “hardcore” the game is.

4 Likes

I’m having fun.

Here is a picture of me and my son.

~https://imgur.com/gallery/2MrE1Nw

9 Likes

See, the thing is I dont even like goofy or skimpy mogs, but I’m not here crying that Blizz has catered to those people one time.

1 Like

Light-hearted stuff has always been a part of the game. Mainly names of gear. But sometimes the look of it too. Wirt’s Third Leg, The “D” ring, even the Linken quest stuff. The game never took itself seriously.

I’m gonna wear my pjs for Christmas!

2 Likes

Good idea, will add wearing the onesie to my Winter’s Veil to-do list, alongside decorating my Garrison like I still go and do every year.

1 Like