Wendigo Onesie?

On a forsaken it still shows my bones and on a tauren the tauren hair goes over it. Also it makes you look neeked on the armory/forums.

Yuppersā€¦trotillan browser house wife style mini gamesā€¦forced as time gate to bootā€¦

Joke petsā€¦

Fur suits that have nothing to do with the game world or loreā€¦

Wtf happened blizzard?

Old blizzard made the greatest mmorpg ever madeā€¦new blizzard cant figure out what they are or remember what made wow so popular.

How much longer until they put sexlocked mini female lollies in game? Would be fitting with the furry pajams though.

WoW (and even WC3) has ALWAYS had a very silly sideā€¦ WoW has had minigames since WotlK. Heck remember the Chess encounter in BC Kara? ā€œOld Blizzardā€ also made Cata and WoD.

1 Like

Wellā€¦ better late than never, I suppose. My crusade for the sunglasses continues.

/giggle

I love Zootopia, tyvm! :stuck_out_tongue:

btw, check out https://www.heroforge.com/
You can make Elephantfolk figures! And Centaurs!

I cringed and laughed a lot during the recount of the Horde chasing her out onto a frozen sea.

I miss having a regular D&D group. :frowning:

kids bad grumble grumble

super srs only grumble grumble

no fun allowed grumble grumble

2 Likes

You are awesomeness! <3

I have a feeling weā€™ll be seeing a LOT of these ā€œoutfitsā€ in the store here shortly.

What kind of games have this stuff? Free to play games.

BIG announcement at Blizzcon.

1 Like

Hahahaha, you make me laugh. hugs ^^

what more stuff locked behind some sort of paywall?

Took ya 15 years to figure that out? Gotta spice up your hobbies man.

I like wood working. Not scupting with wood though dont go trying that right off the bat its a btch and a half, but shaping little spoons and sht is chill as hell. And you can smoke up if youre not using powertools too its a whole evening if you want it to be.

EDIT: This is a bit pressumptious and snotty of me. Ill say I do feel a lot of the more senior playerbase expected too much from the hobby, but they DID literally grow up on it (poor runescaper here you lucky sh*ts.) so I guess I can understand.

Also, being new, I simply dont know how endgame has progressed BUT I think its been a steady incline of more things to do in general so. Idk Ive met alot of great and experienced players here but every one of em, when they go into their more heartfelt complaints, I cant help but feel has reached their endgame.

Also i think your gobbo could rock the heck out of that onsie.

EDIT2: I just looked it up that onsie and its price tag and um yeah death to retail and all that.

Somebody buy me that onsie please and thank you.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m cool with that.

It shouldnā€™t bother you how I spend my money. Thatā€™s a different subject and not for this thread though. If youā€™d like to make an anti-p2w thread Iā€™d be happy to go explain why you are wrong you are. We canā€™t continue this conversation here though.

no spend it how you will thats fine im talking about the only interesting/high quality mogs being available behind a pay wall

Ooooooh I posted on the wrong toon.

There goes that user name.

Iā€™d cool with that too, tbh. :stuck_out_tongue:

We need more exclusive items.

No offense but as a proud Onesie wearing worgen, I have to say I feel like this post is full of crap. I donā€™t care what generation you come from, but Blizzard has always had a fun thing with their Blizzcon items. A polar bear wearing freaking goggles with a baby murlock holding a Blizzcon flag on top of its head is arguably more ridiculous. The big murlock costume isnā€™t immersive nor screams hardcore fantasy to me. Not to mention all the baby pets of iconic characters weā€™ve been getting for years. A pair of pajamas isnā€™t some dramatic change from the norm when it comes to Blizzcon goodies, people are just being extremely dramatic. Ironic coming from ā€œolder genā€ folks.

3 Likes

Paywall doesnā€™t mean exclusive especially if they want to sell said item it will be priced so that people can afford it if they want it

Itā€™s exclusive to players who want to earn said digital item by throwing up the funds. Itā€™s exclusive.

People silly enough to pay to allow Blizzard to advertise to them (virtual ticket) are welcome to have that. As for me a minute after something is announced I will look it up for free and view it.

Silly things in games is pretty common, just adding on here even EQ wasnā€™t all serious business all the time either,

Normally you couldnā€™t get this item as nothing drops it, but some players got their hands on it.