Wendigo Onesie?

No, a lot of us are still here.

Blizzard is marketing to the whales and it works really well. Those type of players makes Blizzard five times the money that subscription only players do. I do like the Murloc pets. They’re pretty cool. But I wouldn’t buy the VT just for those. $50 for them alone? That would be crazy!

I Want gnome skin armor like my Dark Elf Shadow Knight in EverQuest had. It wasn’t “cute” though. They should just make the onesie so you have no armor when you wear it and then most people would only wear it in towns.

I appreciate things like the Wendigo costume. Not because I like it. No, I hate it.

I appreciate it because its peacocking for idiots. When I see somebody running around in one of these, ill know right away that im dealing with an imbecile.

1 Like

Yeah . . . The original Devs never put goofy things in game, they were so super serious. I mean nothing screams seriousness like raiders decked out in gear that looks like an orgy of skittles.

1 Like

it’s funny because when i think of games with similar aesthetics i think wow and borderlands in a way…it’s the absurd steam punk quality of both games.

also loving borderlands 3 right now…

The suit is, well nothing nice to say about it. If i could choose a mount instead i would purchase it. It should have been a hogger suit.

I agree with ya OP. If I get one more pet drop from a raid boss I’m gonna lose my mind.

If I wanted to play Pokemon I’d go play Pokemon.

When I saw the Wendigo onesie and the pets as this years Blizcon Virtual ticket reward, I laughed audibly.

1 Like

The onsie is definitely needed. We haven’t had anything for the kids to post on their instagram feeds in weeks now!

I never knew how much I wanted this til you just mentioned it. :scream:

1 Like

Can’t say I disagree with that. I just play to progress my one main character, collect mounts\pets, and tmog. I never cared about the lore or whatever.

Zootopia is a great movie!

Frozen is my all time favorite Disney movie.

GoT is great especially the final season where Deanerys goes nuts.

Why you so mean OP?

Damn. you beat me to it. I was gonna say the same thing.

Me, wearing it now: *tearing up *

not really.

Still think it looks like a Fortnite skin, doesn’t really belong or fit into WoW at all.

And this brings me to a point about transmog. They keep restrictions on what we can transmog because they claimed they didn’t want anything that looked “silly” and yet look at this silly pajama wendigo onesie. So now you can have, oh say, a Warrior tanking in kiddie pajamas.

You would have looked just as silly. Likes on a forum aren’t a very accurate way to measure anything at all, it’s wildly foolish to think otherwise. lol

the guys who are complaining the most liked the complaining post more than they liked your post! You’re wrong!!

lol

This is my only objection to the wendigo onesie. I don’t like it and can’t see myself wearing it, but I don’t really care if other people want to wear it. I do, however, care that they get to “break immersion” by “looking silly” in a onesie, but I am forbidden from transmogging a pair of sunglasses outside of the anniversary event because holiday items year round are just too darn outrageous.

2 Likes

this cladis guy is just a troll; he is over all forums talking about classic being dead, how much better retail is ect. ect. ect. splurts out personalized opinions and blankets it for everyone, everyone who reads this guys stuff is better off just getting a laugh and moving on because this is what he does.

What? The only time I even mention classic is when someone brings it up. You can’t find one single post of mine where I said classic is dead. I don’t make outrageous claims that can be found false in the matter of seconds.

And before you keep making claims like this you might wanna read the forum CoC, there is a section titled ‘Harassing and Defamatory’ that stuff like this falls under.

The difference being your goofy character is the result of your personality, not the design of the race or the lore behind it.