Wendigo Onesie?

lol so that’s how we’re judging stuff now, by some forum likes? Interesting scientific study we got going on here. Most players who’re happy with the game and what goes on aren’t chilling on the forum, they’re happily playing the game doing their own thing.

Not even vaguely true. The letter of the day is C, C is for cutest. Wuzeh is the cutest Panda even though they are usually wrong.

The top is one of the swashbuckler shirts. From classic.

It looks terrible but i wont buy it anyway unless they offer a mount for the ticket.

Then there’s also the players who say stuff like “Worgen absolutely cannot have optional tails because it would turn them into furries,” despite the fact that there are people who consider Worgen to be furries anyway.

If you have every played Heroes of the Storm you will know Fortnite is NOT the only game that have gasp fun looking skins!

points at Pandarens and Taurens

If anyone was taking inspirations it probably Disney. Especially considering Jaina looks like an actually warrior about to go to battle, while Esla looks more like, well a princess.

Blizzard has been shocking people with deaths long before Game of Thrones was popular/anywhere near top of the public conscience.

Maybe we will get a bunny onesie for noble garden

Polar bear onesie onesie for winter holiday?

Hint hint

1 Like

Wait, are you saying we can do this already or you hope we can in the future?

next lunar festival there’ll be a quest which will unlock the flower crown for tmog all year round, it was in the 8.2.5 patch notes i believe

No your point is that you want to make us stuff to complain about and then blame “the new crew” for it.

1. The very first Blizcon had a murloc costume with a silly dance as well as a polar bear being ridden by a murloc.
  2. FF14 and ESO has had silly cosmetic transformations long before fortnight.
  3. So many of these silly instances can be found through out the game since vanilla as to wonder what you are even going on about.
  4. You still ignore MoP and WC3 as well as some the anthropomorphic animals that have been around since Vanilla.
  5. You make large assumptions about the fan base.

I wore onesies when I was a kid, that’s what they made me think of I guess. I don’t play fortnite, never seen fortnite, so I never put the two together.

But lightsabers…I tried to use one once, and it got taken away.

3 Likes

It’s not my cup of tea, but I fully expect them to lift all holiday transmog restrictions if they’re going to add this into the game.

You not wearing your normal armor is disturbing.

I know you can’t see it in my character viewer, because it shows I am naked. But the first thing I did yesterday was run out and jump in my onsie!

The whole world of animation was and still is inspired by Disney in some fashion. Walt created the art form for the modern world. Without Disney our popular culture would be extremely different. So if Blizz has taken a page or two from Disney’s playbook, they are far from the only company to do so.

I feel you.
I would rather have cool mog based on the other blizz games. Like crusader/barbarian mog for plate classes and some cool iconic diablo demon hunter mog for leather classes. Some mog based on overwatch would be cool too.

Times change dude. Deal with it.

1 Like

Lol that is Wendigo Onesie not showing up (So I am neeked with my shirt). I joined a Wendigo dance party last night and forgot to change back.

My husband actually has a banker like this! Orc with white hair, workmans shirt, glasses and a gun named Fuddyduddy :cookie:

1 Like

I have a better idea, I’ll do both.

And BTW, Overwatch always had an Incredibles/Pixar aesthetic.

i Just can’t stop laughing while watch this video :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
you made my day.

1 Like