Wendigo Onesie?

From someone who has been playing this game longer then mostly anyone these days, lighten up.

Seriously its a game to have fun, people have fun in silly mogs, Furry type races and superhero stuff. I will give you the writing is kinda crappy, but thats it.
Wow and other Blizzard games have always had some humors or goofy things in them but they still keep a serious vibe.

2 Likes

Yeah. And they were normal sized and normal looking humans. Not a bunch of big boned giants.

They had an appearance. Because they’re just humans.

Vrykul would’ve been much cooler. What they should’ve done is not killed off the Drust and given us them to play.

We’ve wanted to be able to hide armor slots since transmog became a thing. Not everyone wanted to wear boots or gloves or bracers or shoulders. And we could already hide helms and cloaks. Then DHs came along and it seemed ridiculous that we couldn’t hide chest pieces when their usual attire is no chest piece. It made sense.

They did, yes, I meant more the kingdom itself. It’s incredibly strange that it took this long for us to visit Kul Tiras proper.

I do sympathize with the people who’d like to play some less stocky Kul Tirians however - more options is never a bad thing, they have a fun accent, and their racial set looks pretty damned good on a regular old human.

I get the why, but the implementation is just for whomever which just means people can run around in a diaper and nothing else. That’s not progress. Hiding chest to show off tats makes sense. Hiding boots when you have hooves makes sense. If you are a clothie I can see why you might not want gloves. However, it’s not limited so it makes most look
 Ridiculous.

WoW has a lot of dark stuff in its lore and history. Even jn BfA.

And people are whining about Blizzard having fun. And players having fun with it. Yeah, it’s some dumb onesie. Who, honestly, cares enough to lose their mind over it?

Does that mean Jaina is a midget?

I played Everquest, 1999 - 2004. A lot of my old EQ Guild still play.

I love the art direction. Who wants things to stay the same; the future marches on, and we march with it or are left behind, in a void of memories and regrets, reminiscing for what can no longer be.

The Art department at Blizzard are amazing.

3 Likes

actually wow has always been silly and absurd.

it’s basically fantasy meets steampunk with a lot of other absurd stuff thrown in

3 Likes

I’m not sure how it would be limited. They can’t say, “You can hide your shirt, but you have to wear gloves and shoulders!” That’d make less sense.

And someone running around like Tarzan doesn’t seem that far off to me in a wild world with magic forests and the like. Weird? Sure. But hey, a bunch of hippy elves lived in a tree. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Griftah’s shoes come to mind. Oh you are a demon hunter and you want to show off your tats? Here you go.

Meanwhile there are literally thousands of pieces scattered through out the expansions for that old nostalgic asthetic. So get collecting because thats the legacy system they have left for you.

Yes the old gaurd is retiring, getting old is a real thing and not to sound ungrateful but its about time. This game is in need of youthful energy.

the goblin faces don’t look as unique as they used too, and worgens like every other fur race past WoD look like fan art cutes cartoons. its just their eyes are too big.

This should officially be named the Shill Suit.

That doesn’t help for the rest of the slots. There’s no way to limit it that would make sense. Actually, limiting makes no sense to begin with.

Afrasiabi and Brack are still there.

But yeah, I think names like Pardo, Chilton, Morhaime, and Metzen having departed has had some pretty discernible effects on Blizzard.

Organizations change naturally as they grow and expand, but it’s pretty shocking how far off Blizzard has become from it’s original roots. (And not better off for it)

Diablo Immortal, without a PC version launching parallel/being considered, is probably the biggest disconnect between a game developer and their audience I’ve seen in a long, long time. Dumbfounding how that happened, really.

Yeah, but everything looks bad on worgen.

Literally none of those things mean old vs new players/content creators.

This makes zero sense?

If anything the onesie is typical cheap blizzard.

it’s clearly using a MoP pant model. The gloves have weird fake nails tacked onto them but I can let the nails slide.

It looks really really cute on a female gnome too so I can almost forgive them pulling the old new coat of paint on the old jalopy maneuver but COME ON!

lol it’s really not a big deal for me but ever since I noticed they totally just recycled the MoP pant mog in this set and just kind of blended it into the rest of the pieces and painted it all the same color but still, I can tell, and now I can’t stop noticing it and it’s disappointing because they just didnt want to put in the extra effort to make a new pants model in WoW that actually looks like a baggy onesie, for literally the most expensive virtual ticket ever even though they have more free stuff you can watch than ever before apparently

Just put in a little effort without ruining something else for once. They practically bragged about how they were allowed to hire as many devs as they needed to get the game booming again and yet BfA has looked so low quality and unfinished in many ways.

Basically what I’m trying to say is if you are going to try and justify that much money for a virtual ticket with a cool new type of transmog “costume” at least make original and don’t recycle some MoP asset for the legs man COME ON lol

shrug Don’t play. Simple.

Ok, well that conclusion is wrong. Your basing that on which allied races they released lol? Get over yourself man.