Wendigo Onesie?

You know exactly what I’m talking about!.. your commment is borderline bullying other people because they act or dress in a way that differs from what you deem normal!

I’m aware, it’s also amusing that he mentions DnD and EQ. Both of which have plenty of weird/silly things.

Could you please post a photo of a Wendigo Onesie?

This sounds intriguing.

1 Like

Yes, I am clearly no longer the audience for this game.

1 Like

I have my human Paladin in the onesie with a 2h miners axe, it’s hilarious and outrageous looking … I have not laughed this hard in a long time!

Yes, I’m the crazy old man that forgot Vanilla and EQ has silly stuff.

My point is entirely lost on most of the people in the thread, so theres no use in posting is there. I should’ve realized sooner.

That’s… I don’t disagree with you.

Just disagree with that.

What I mean is, I think you’re right, and I think that’s wrong.

I don’t believe that a company is turning away long term customers.

But it’s happening.

How?

https ://i.imgur.com/hA9atF0.jpg

If you go in game you can see what it looks like on you before you buy it! :wink:

1 Like

Tyvm! I kinda like it but then, I sometimes wear a dino suit and chase the neighbours.

2 Likes

Never lose your dinosaur.

1 Like

Partly the next generation of developers, and partly because of money, older players leave, older players have responsibilities. The newer developers make things for the newer generation. The newer generation are more used to microtransactions and will relate to these new silly things, not old silly things.

The older players are likely a shrinking playerbase, but I think Classic brought a few of them back. Although each of them have a breaking point “BC was the end of WoW” “WOTLK was the end of WoW” “Cata was the end of WoW” “MoP was the end of WoW”.

I myself never really felt a serious change in creative direction, specifically until Argus, that’s when I knew someone else higher up had handed over the reins to a new lead, with a different vision and a different mindset.

2 Likes

I’m going to “yes and” your post with complete agreement and say that…

I feel like it was almost oppositional, this new direction.

Like, truly they don’t want some of us to play anymore which is hyper strange.

What sort of business gets rid of customers unless they’re trying to do something shady, like create the illusion of an alternate direction’s success?

That’s just something I’ve been thinking about.

1 Like

I think it’s about a specific mindset from the current developers. It’s not about trying to figure out what the players want or what they need, say by keeping up on the gossip and the talk. Lurking and making sure you have an ear to the ground, and being able to filter out useless information and take in valuable information you can use as part of a design document. What did players like about this, what did they hate, what could be improved?

These current developers take a very hands off approach to the community and players I think, they don’t take input from players, they check server spreadsheets, metrics, quests completed, WQ completed, emissarys, average neck levels.

It’s the only way I can explain the design direction they went in BfA. They believed in increasing the artifact system scale, they could retain more MUAs.

But that’s not how people work.

1 Like

that’s literally miyawaki sakura, she’s so adorable…

Forget it, shes Chaeyeons girl now.

You need that piece of wood board with a spike thru it. Think it’s a mace - I had it mogged for a bit. Funny as hell.

Those things sold like hotcakes when I farmed them.

People love boards with nails in them.

1 Like

lol, i think i’ve known of her longer than chaeyeon…

People are calling it a fortnite skin because there are onesies in fortnite that look almost identical.

1 Like