Well now what's this? rewriting history now horde?

That has nothing to do with my comment, but sure.
Whatever makes you feel better! :+1:

Okay thanks :smiley:

At least the Horde admits to their crimes?

Just glad I could do that for you.
You seemed like you needed it.

I know right? Damn you are suitable to run for Warchief peace loving and all :slight_smile:

Yeah, I try to be.
In fact the other day I petitioned Blizz to change our class names from Death Knights to Life Knights. The former just sounds so dark.
But you, you keep doing you, and don’t let the forums get you down.

Umm, wasn’t the BFA leveling zones after the Battle Of Lordaeron, that is after the Burning Of Teldrassil?

If I was rewriting history it would look like this:

“And Snikrot shot a single flaming arrow across the bank, igniting Teldrassil and ridding Kalimdor of the Night Elf plague forever. The cowardly Tyrande retreated into a portal, leaving her wretched people to burn in the flames of righteous fury.”

1 Like

Exile’s Reach is the starting zone they’re talking about. That’s outside of BFA.

Trying to standardise everything including opposing factions.

Health to the living!

5 Likes

Sounds like the Forsaken are going to open up a Whole Foods in Orgrimmar.

4 Likes

Again, a new player will start before that at Exiles Reach which takes place shortly after Legion time.

Of course we must protect them! Just like a cowboy protects the herd they are driving up to Kansas City for slaughter!

2 Likes

We have ALWAYS been the ultimate good guys. We are tirelessly striving to end global warming, world hunger, and over population!

3 Likes

This is coming from the faction that killed the group responsible for their success and rebuilding, the Defias.

Arthas did nothing wrong.

I’m an alliance player myself but don’t blame the horde, I blame the horrible writing. If they are really retconning stuff like this and whitewashing and event that everyone will never forget then I don’t see many people even wanting to play anymore. its not a smart move.

1 Like

True, but if we are to believe the “story” the Alliance won. All this selective rewriting has me very confused.

1 Like

You know what they say: “Give a man a loaf of bread and feed him for a day. Taint the bread with an undead plague that turns him into a flesh crazed monstrosity that seeks out and eats the living and…I forgot where I was going with this”.

4 Likes