Well now what's this? rewriting history now horde?

True and that made the Horde interesting. Each race was unique in their approach. I loved that the Tauren were peace loving hippies as much as I loved that the Forsaken were pragmatic to the extreme.

8 Likes

Peace loving hippies who beat centaurs to a bloody pulp on the hills of Durotar. I remember that caravan quest – many centaurs died!

1 Like

I think they were blaming the writers dude.

Not sure who has it worse honestly, Horde that gets there entire identity removed and are generic good guys now or Alliance (particularly nelves) that don’t get any closure for Teldrassil, really disappointing and makes me less interested in SL as a whole, even with many of the features that look good.

5 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

4 Likes

Takes your victim card and burns it.

1 Like

Takes your closet Horde fan card and burns it

We don’t get to write this crap.

Blame Blizzard not us.

1 Like

The writers are Horde players :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

Protect the living?

H A! Destroying our home of gilneas and then burning teldrasil.

Protecting the living my butt

1 Like

Doubt it as a major story plot in the expansion is about the souls from the burning of teld so how is it being white washed when its a major story arc? As for the orcs and bloodlust ect thats for the newer starting area only and would make 0 sense for a player coming into the game learn about then go lvl in whatever expansion and never hear about it again

We were just following orders
Blame sylvanas
:3

1 Like

Edgyjojomeme for president of Activision Blizzard

I would so do that if I worked for them. Just “hey watch this”

History is written by the winners.

Anyone else smell something burning?

Yeah your anger at the Alliance walking in like they owned Orgrimmar attend Saurfang’s funeral and leaving. That burns

Lmao so forsaken are the ultimate good guys now? :joy:

Except that’s not the Horde rewriting anything, it’s the game creators? Get your head on straight, please.

1 Like

But Sylvanas was mean to us once so now we like you living people.

2 Likes