Well, mog farming in LFR is over for geared players

One allows someone to possibly progress further in the game, the other just lets you play as a different color power ranger.

They are not equal.

1 Like

Have you ever been in a raid guild?

Because any Raid guild worthy of the name knows that Transmog is second to upgrades.

1 Like

For certain the socket thing doesnā€™t allow a roll. We had a neck with a socket drop off first boss in SoD and most people couldnā€™t roll on it.

No one is talking or fretting about raid guilds.

I would say start reporting all these things as bugs, based on their own rules as described.

You confirmed it in the current tier of raid, even if LFR. current tier is a place to gear up, you taking that for Tmog is taking it from someone else for upgrade.

Go run MC and see if it still does and get back to us.

MC doesnā€™t have Group Loot.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

i think this should automatically happen if you collect the normal tier of the armor since it would just unlock just 2, normal/lfr

cause if someone got the mythic tier of something it would unlock 4 lfr/normal/heroic/mythic and i feel thats way too many varients for 1 piece

1 Like

This topic is not confirmed. I can roll need in LFR on lower ilvl items.

What are you even talking about ?

They said it would work one way, and it works another. Iā€™m simply informing/pointing it out.

The heck does MC have to do with ?

Yes, if itā€™s not the SAME item you already have.

I was confirming that having a higher ilvl of an ITEM prevented you from unlocking the lower ilvl mog of that SAME item.

has to be the exact same piece, not just the same slot.

Why? itā€™s just transmog, itā€™s not like you unlock power by it.

1 Like

OP has an impressive raid history and high ilvl well earned (highest I think I have ever seen). Almost every thread by normal and above regarding loot in LFR is totally against anything being rewarded. It is good to see support for gear dropping in LFR, even if it is for purely cosmetic reasons. While there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing the farming, Blizzard did do a good job by adding the ā€œfloorā€ for needing gear so that the people that it would benefit get first crack at it. At some point this will be solo able, especially by geared players.

People are talking about how Transmog should take priority over gear upgrades, which is conduct that wouldnā€™t fly with any group who took raiding seriously.

Itā€™s a matter of courtesy more than anything. It sucks that an avenue of fashion isnā€™t as easy as it was before, but if this is how it shakes out versus people in here wanting to line their costume drawer over someone elseā€™s access to content they need their keyboards revoked,

1 Like

Because thatā€™s what was promissed.

Your OP is incredibly misleading and implying something else. You should edit it to include jargon for ā€œnamed pieceā€

Make a group with your guild. You guys always like telling other people to make their own group so do it yourself. I AM KRUMTOILET!!!

2 Likes

i know its not power related

im just saying it would inflate a pieceā€™s value for transmog and every transmog collector would be fighting for every single piece in mythic runs because it would potentially unlock 4 variants rather than 1

its like if 1 boss had 3 mount varients and the mythic version of that mount unlocked all 3 varients, mount collectors would be frothing and seething at the mouth for it and be violent

i just now realize this is literally the same situation on both accounts but i still feel like this is a proper similarity

This is a pretty stupid change unless they are going to start having lower item level versions of an item have their transmog unlocked when you get a higher version.

1 Like

oh god why does the mythic set look so much worse. It shows the neck which should never happen. They literally removed a part for the hardest difficulty. Odd decision.