Well, mog farming in LFR is over for geared players

Confirmed it just now :

So Blizzard has actually gone further than what they announced :

So make sure to make a Mog farming alt with the minimum required gear to enter now when attempting to farm mog in LFR/Normal/Heroic, because going in with your Mythic gear might be quite disappointing.

31 Likes

Interesting and thanks for sharing. Going to make collecting the recolors impossible without an alt.

23 Likes

They should keep this as it is but allow you to unlock the LFR recolors some other way.

39 Likes

M+ and the Catalyst now seems the only way to do it without it being aggravating, but that doesn’t cover weapons/shields/off hands.

Maybe… If you complete a normal or above set. LFR set should be unlocked?

19 Likes

So what happens if you click greed on all that?

1 Like

A mog roll doesn’t strike me as a need roll.

Should be removed for older content, though.

10 Likes

Just blizzard fixing a problem that they made for no good reason.

12 Likes

That’s the only reason many geared people even do LFR. Take that away…and I guess the LFR only players lose their free carry

14 Likes

I told you but you still tried to argue it.

4 Likes

You greed roll it.

Then you won’t be really seeing me pug or do LFR from my main.

2 Likes

I would be okay with it as long as there was another way to get the LFR colors if I wanted them. Otherwise this is just an annoying change.

3 Likes

Or the Mythic geared people who show up to LFR and troll the hell out of people stop. Dunno could go either way.

10 Likes

Seems like they’d need to make it that way to prevent people from taking gear from the people who need it as an upgrade for stats.

Which is mostly just another reason why personal loot is better for queueable content.

22 Likes

Yeah, that LFR group was really mad about me pulling 40k DPS on Trash as their tank.

Really upset.

Though I did kill them all by reseting the boss while they were on the ramp, that was funny.

3 Likes

Well, I guess on the plus side, since this has a negative effect on Mythic raiders getting everything they’ve ever wanted at all times Blizzard might actually change it.

9 Likes

They should make it where you can enter LFR with your own group similar to normal. How else are you supposed to get those tmogs

I mean, maybe not, but if you de-incentivize the mythic/heroic/normal raiders from doing LFR all together because they’re never going to get the mog item they want because the LFR only players are going to need on them, then LFR runs are going to take far, far longer than they already do, or they’re never going to get past certain bosses, because on the rare LFR boss that requires mechanics to be done, no one will be there to do them/who knows how to do them.

4 Likes

Maybe they’d rather have a tank that only does 20k that doesn’t get them killed because they think it’s funny.

15 Likes

Yeah, unless they do an huge increase to the rewards from the bonus bags, this is really going to reduce LFR participation.