Well, mog farming in LFR is over for geared players

Dunno, haven’t seen a CM in a while.

Nope, 5 items per boss in LFR + 2-3 (can’t remember) tier tokens on tier bosses as those are “extra”

And yet most people will still fail to win something.

Oh no no no.

You haven’t seen the seasonal nature of the game after this many years? And I am not talking about new expansions reseting gear.

That’s how MMO’s go.

Some times you just don’t win anything.

If you wait a few weeks, you can hit 70 and solo it.

You do understand this will apply to Dragonflight content right ? Hope you’re not too found of that LFR color scheme.

2 Likes

Obviously, but that doesn’t mean they need to make getting loot in LFR worse, which is what they did. I’ve seen this before, and I think most people would be hard pressed to believe that Dragon Soul LFR and group loot were a great combination. This current iteration isn’t much better.

Uhh you are aware that blizz timegates lfr solo queue implementation (aka SL lfr queuing won’t be in until like 10.1 or later)?

And said raids will have to undergo solo fixes over like 2-3 years?

I think it made it better, GL is VASTLY superior to PL

For random people in content like this, it is not better. Period.

1 Like

I disagree, rolling on loot will always be better than having magical fairies plop it in your bag

And you would be 100% wrong.

4 Likes

Nope, PL was a failure, hence why it’s gone from raiding.

The only failure I’m seeing here is your train of thought.

2 Likes

LFR color schemes are always hideous though?

You like just having loot appearing in your bag, you’re entitled to your opinion, and I to mine.

WoW feels more like when you roll on loot.

Uh ?

No they’re not.

They should keep personal loot in LFR, its a disaster.

No it wasn’t, going back to this horrible way of looting is showing how bad group loot was.

2 Likes

And if y’all think complaints are bad now, just wait until vault in a month and a half when it’s all an new tier set.

LFR is green again which will likely be more popular than normal like now, which again is a gross yellow color.

2 Likes