Well, mog farming in LFR is over for geared players

Or they changed their minds because people going into LFR and taking item upgrades from people isn’t exactly fun gameplay for that person.

Then post an update.

Otherwise, it is a lie.

They’re a bit busy atm if you haven’t noticed

All LFR gear looks like crap.

I think that this was still the wrong approach to take. In my opinion, they should go back to personal loot, but up the drop rates significantly. That way everyone wins…something.

Ehh I did run into an OCE mythic guild week 2 of fated. Kept pulling guardian without any tanks except like blueberry just aiming to burn before everyone died.

Although I am guilty too, back in nighthold I liked pulling the 4 alcoves of trash around spellblade just to make the fight more interesting.

NTY, even if this was a bug and fixed I’d still VASTLY prefer GL over PL

I honestly find it shocking that people were running LFR for transmogs, that is just pathetic.

It’s amazing just how against the idea of people actually getting loot people are. In LFR of all things.

Really hope there will be a way to obtain LFG weapon/gear recolors in another way or I’ll be doing it on an alt.

Again: ilevel lasts one season, transmog lasts forever.

No it isn’t. It’s about something different for different people. That’s how MMORPGs work.

False.

Wrong.

Subjective.

God forbid should people want something that will last them forever and not just one season, eh?

1 Like

I just won’t be doing it at all.

What are you talking about seasons for?

You get loot with GL.

People collect all kinds of things in this game. I am shocked that you would be shocked about people collecting collectible armor appearances.

It’s almost like me and a few others warned y’all this type of thing would bec done.

But instead of “oh ya that’s a valid concern” y’all told us to shut up because blizzard is gonna handle it.

Group loot should have never been added back to lfr. Personal Loot worked fine.

5 Likes

With how few items are actually dished out, no, most people will not.

it’s the same amount as with PL

You’ve gotta be trolling at this point.