Well, mog farming in LFR is over for geared players

An easy fix for that is to just add an ensemble.
Maybe go 1 step further and add em to a vendor so after lets say you get the mythic one it unlocks lower teirs mogs.

Doubt blizz would do this though since it will cut some of thier precious time played metric for Activision lol.

No, I didn’t purposefully wipe them. A shaman popped hero on Trash, I reset the boss, 80% of the group lacked awareness and stood there on the ramp, dying when it despawned.

I lol’ed.

They weren’t though. Why would they be ? That’s ridiculous ?

On a scale of 1 to 10 that’s what I give your reading comprehension.

I mean as soon as you get a Normal+ piece and can’t get the lower piece anymore, there’s no reason to pug really.

If you aren’t eligible to roll need on a transmoggable item, it should offer you “greed” or “transmog”. The gear goes to a player who rolls need, while you get a chance at a cosmetic version.

1 Like

Yea fair point haha.

I’m in the clouds too mate but come on lmao.

1 Like

Oof, forgot most of GD needs a /s after anything sarcastic.

1 Like

Lets not forget when the blue post also stated that the pvp season of season 4 would not be ending with prepatch and would go on until dragonflight launch lol. Blue posts lately are whack and not reliable

1 Like

Well, they would use it too, for the appearance.

Sarcasm not your forte I see.

Next time, I’ll add an extra coat to make it real extra thick.

not really the same, progression > dressup

1 Like

Imagine joking about wiping a raid. Yikes. Shame you weren’t reported and banned. Oh well.

LFR is progression?

I thought it was more like the “cheap tourist raiding” option :stuck_out_tongue:

This should be the mvp comment of the thread. Blizzard made a great solution to prevent geared players from sniping gear / trolling LFR groups. However people who actually go back to unlock the transmogs should not be punished and a viable alternative solution without changing this current solution should be provided.

I use it to get to M+, people don’t take 230s to M+ even if you have good main IO

1 Like

I imagine that transmog only LFR groups could be a thing.

Wasn’t there just a post about being able to roll on mog gear? Guess it didnt age well.

It looks fine to me, LFR is the highest ilvl gear some people can even get
 You should not be rolling need against them. You don’t really need the item.

The problem is not giving you a way to get that recolor without affecting them. Maybe you should immediately get the recolors of all lower difficulties if you get that item in any higher difficulty.

Or you know, maybe have a “mog roll” table that is separate from the normal drops.

Or hell, let’s bring back personal loot where it really matters. Like LFR.

But you can, so long as the higher ilvl item isn’t the exact same item. This doesn’t change that.

That’s what makes no sense.

Blizzard said you can’t roll on the exact same item of the exact ilvl you have. They should stick to that, nothing else makes any sense.

Please pass whatever it it you have, because if LFR is not progression for players to move to normal, then heroic, then you have a warped sense of what raiding is. You progress through each difficulty so you can move to the next.

Do not even give me the M+ argument, doing that is more toxic to pug.

1 Like

In an organized guild group anyone who really wants the mogs will likely get them within the tier. Passing on mog to upgrade a friend makes sense, knowing that you’ll get the mog within the tier. In LFR its a new set of freshly capped characters every week, and I owe them nothing. I participated in the kill, I deserve to roll for mog.

2 Likes